The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

IMG_1795.jpeg
IMG_1796.jpeg
RIP

Was hoping he’d have another growth spurt. I guess it could still come. Still solid size at 6’4”

185 before any serious weight training is a positive also

His growth as a player from last year, to this year has been a huge leap. Hes legit trending towards a 5 star prospect. Already the top player in NY. You can’t teach some of the **** he’s doing.

I didn’t know it was like THAT with shorty. And def think the strength going to come.

Got some good Jordan Poole to his game

Wow, man. Father Time is a bastard.

Jerry seemed pretty healthy and mentally sharp last few times I saw him interviewed, but I’ve learned from personal experience that once people get into their 80s, you can’t take anything for granted. :frown:

RIP, Jerry.
100%. Which is why I say it’s great that Hubie Brown is traveling and doing games at over 90 years old. To be sharp enough to do games at that age is a blessing.

It was hard to watch how hard Jerry took Kobe’s passing. Said he looked as him as a son.

RIP

His growth as a player from last year, to this year has been a huge leap. Hes legit trending towards a 5 star prospect. Already the top player in NY. You can’t teach some of the **** he’s doing.

I didn’t know it was like THAT with shorty. And def think the strength going to come.

Got some good Jordan Poole to his game

Him and Arenas son are doing similar things

RIP Jerry West. A lot of legends from the 60’s and 70’s have passed away over the last few years.

I remember watching this from the NBA Superstars vhs tape as a kid and it really got me following and wanting to learn about the older legends. I watched it a few years ago after Bill Russell passed away and it was sad realizing how many of those guys have passed away. Same when you look at pics from all the NBA 50th anniversary ceremonies.

Back
Top Bottom