The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

antidope antidope

mqdefault (1).jpg
Shameful

IMG_3300.jpeg

IMG_3301.jpeg

IMG_3302.jpeg

I thought they were finally done with this, oh my God. :rofl:

Sometimes they just insist on making it difficult on themselves. Get into your offense earlier, get the ball moving around, and generate open shots like you did throughout the first 3 quarters. It's not rocket science. There's no rule that says you have to milk the whole shot clock and throw up some desperation nonsense to beat the buzzer just because you have a lead in the 4th.

This ain’t even Luka’s fault.

Celtics just a much better team. They had a real real easy road to a chip with all the injuries too.

Yes it is, dude crying and not getting back on defense. Sleeping on defense as well, terrible.

If Bron can take the heat when he wasnt winning so can Luka.

Nuggs going dumb in gm 7 really messed everything up :lol:

Or maybe if MJ 2.0 actually played like his "dad" and won the WCFs, we could've gotten Wolves/Celtics.

Between the Jays, Big Purr and Goober the goofiness would've been off the charts and make for some high quality sports entertainment.

This ain’t even Luka’s fault.

Celtics just a much better team. They had a real real easy road to a chip with all the injuries too.
They had a road less challenged but they were the best team by far all year. No Excuses and they delivered

Only team I thought had a chance was Denver. Everyone else looked like food even healthy.

Only thing stopping Boston was themselves and they almost tried to as goofy as a team they are

Back
Top Bottom