The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

Was always gonna be the case if he ended up in Miami or Boston let's be honest :lol:
Miami the home team so I’m always gonna be an adjacent Heat fan when they not playing Philly

Dame acting like a scorned ex when he had the opportunity to leave on his own multiple times

I’d take the chance and trade for dame regardless of what he wants. He’s been a class act his whole career, nothing but professionalism. I don’t see dame stirring the pot if he’s traded to another contending situation that isn’t Miami.

Do we think the Portland GM sent the article to Woj to review or did he sent it to the ESPN editor to post without review? :lol:

Slanted very much in Portland's favor in the article.
Woj is def Cronin's go to guy in the media the same way Haynes has been lock step with Dames camp :lol:

#ThrowbackThursday

Do it, Brad :evil:

Well…he didn’t. He didn’t stay. All Toronto gave up was Derozen and Poetl. Not the Derozen and Poetl of today but the Derozen and Poetl of back then. So super low risk. Worth it.

And spurs did it to spite Kawhi instead of taking better offers.

Worked out well for them.

Sure Toronto won but they barely gave up much for him. So if a team outside of Miami can do it for similar package then yes its worth it for them.

I don’t think Boston is actually getting him, but is he really going to throw a fit for getting to play with the best team he’s ever been on?
he always sounded like an insecure weirdo. he always cried and complained about not getting the recognition he deserved ever since he got in the league.

him staying in portland probably had more to do with him afraid of a change of scenery.

him wanting to be trade to one team and one team only? should have just been doing what lebron did

Dudes really be ALA in here yet want nice things for the gaddamn Boston Celtics...elite nasty work.
Nah we just don’t want Dame getting what he wants. Boston can offer the best package all things considered

Nah we just don’t want Dame getting what he wants. Boston can offer the best package all things considered

right-dr-evil.gif

So now the best package matters? But when it comes... nevermind. I should know better and honestly go back to sleep for another hour.

Back
Top Bottom