The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat & B Sox B Sox

The T Wolves have the #1 defense in the league, and just beat the Celtics & Nuggets?

Yeah I mean I can’t really speak to the Nuggets game since I didn’t watch. Last night McDaniels and Ant were significantly more important than Goober.

He’s still a great rim protector, but it’s not like the Cs weren’t getting points in the paint last night with him. Shot poorly from 3 and got forced into double big with White out, which made them easier to guard since Al can’t score, and worse off defensively.

But yeah, the combo of McDaniels + Ant + Rim Protector is a really good base for them defensively. They need to get KAT out of there.

Yeah I mean I can’t really speak to the Nuggets game since I didn’t watch. Last night McDaniels and Ant were significantly more important than Goober.

He’s still a great rim protector, but it’s not like the Cs weren’t getting points in the paint last night with him. Shot poorly from 3 and got forced into double big with White out, which made them easier to guard since Al can’t score, and worse off defensively.

But yeah, the combo of McDaniels + Ant + Rim Protector is a really good base for them defensively. They need to get KAT out of there.
Does Gobert's presence make Kat expendable? I don't watch Wolves games, but if that's the situation, the Wolves should consider trading KAT as soon as possible and try to recover some assets from the Gobert trade.

They kinda have to move KAT before next season starts when his salary jumps to $52M. They have enough money committed to Gobert, Ant, McDaniels, Naz and that's not even including Slow-Mo or Conley/a PG.

Does Gobert's presence make Kat expendable? I don't watch Wolves games, but if that's the situation, the Wolves should consider trading KAT as soon as possible and try to recover some assets from the Gobert trade.
I think the fact that they have both Goober and Naz definitely does. It seems like Naz minutes are pretty much always good. Feel like they’d be better with someone in the Aaron Gordon mold than they do KAT. Another ball handler couldn’t hurt either though with Conley being 36 and them not having cap space.

I think the fact that they have both Goober and Naz definitely does. It seems like Naz minutes are pretty much always good. Feel like they’d be better with someone in the Aaron Gordon mold than they do KAT. Another ball handler couldn’t hurt either though with Conley being 36 and them not having cap space.
KAT for Keldon Johnson, who says no

Cam Thomas has shot the ball 2nd most in the league. He's shot more than: Steph, Luka, Jokic, Durant, Brunson, Mitchell, Embiid, Shai, Tatum, Ant.

When Thomas has shot < 20x per game, Bkn is 3-1.
WHen Thomas has shot > 20x per game, Bkn is 0-3.
lol **** dem stats. if he don't shoot no one else can or will, keep chuckin!! :pimp:

Warriors won't do it because all is well and the long-term ramifications, but I will still stump for CP3 and Kuminga for KAT.

I wouldn’t do that if I was San Antonio :lol:
Yea there aren’t many trades that open up for KAT. Unless it’s something out the blue with one of the NY teams

Simmons swap with KAT makes sense for both teams (disregarding contracts)

That Julius package for KAT works for NY

Back
Top Bottom