The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

Y’all putting me on some new milk today…

CE492999-BB3F-4A39-B53F-64C559B91107.gif

Thank you :nthat:

Btw, keep KAT in Minny or away from anything Knicks related por favor. Some of us are patient enuff to see thru this Dubious deal until it ends or unless the right person and position of power are found.

Looking like the backcourt is stacked too much tho. DDv is getting comfy. I’m really thinking Quick should be given the keys to another team. He’sAnd starter but JB gonna eat. RJ needs more minutes. QG needs more mins. Deuce gonna get lost to another squad & flourish at this rate |l

OG, come on down 🐾

No games seems especially dumb since it's a non-midterm and non-Presidential election day.

I think I saw only three states with NBA teams are having elections today. :lol:
Feel like they could have gotten their election message across much more profoundly by slapping “election” stuff all over their broadcasts

Put it on the courts put it in the graphics put it on jerseys make coaches wear buttons make the commentators mention it every 30 minutes

Or was the intent to give the day off to nba personnel to handle their business? idk

Feel like they could have gotten their election message across much more profoundly by slapping “election” stuff all over their broadcasts

Put it on the courts put it in the graphics put it on jerseys make coaches wear buttons make the commentators mention it every 30 minutes

Election Night basketball brought to you buy Prize Picks. Vote on the O/U. 28.5 Wemby PRA

Back
Top Bottom