The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

pretty well known knicks lack a great perimiter defense, but they're also #2 defense in the league
But we are talking about MR containing Wemby.

You mentioned he is solid inside.

But Wemby isn't just going to do damage on the inside.

But the results will speak for themselves.

Check back in around 10 pm

Didn’t the rap on Zingus used to be that he wouldn’t go at smaller defenders like that? He does it pretty much nonstop now :lol:

Ngl, I’m not really into the nba x skims collab. Maybe it’s toxic masculinity but I won’t be rocking skims or lululemon for that matter. Women popularized those brands and I’m cool with letting them rock and not swerving into that lane. Victoria Secret bout to start making briefs at this point to get into the game.

But we are talking about MR containing Wemby.

You mentioned he is solid inside.

But Wemby isn't just going to do damage on the inside.

But the results will speak for themselves.

Check back in around 10 pm

i said mitchell robinson is a capable player in the paint in response to your comment and that the knicks defense is good. game just began, but you got the script to the ending already aight

your pedantic child schtick is funny

i said mitchell robinson is a capable player in the paint in response to your comment and that the knicks defense is good. game just began, but you got the script to the ending already aight

your pedantic child schtick is funny

Again, we will see if he contains him.

It isn't about us.

I'll check in with you around 10.

Mitch & iHart holding it down so far. Everyone else is helping build some walls to contain him.

He’s already got dudes thinking twice to shoot when he’s hovering nearby.

Back
Top Bottom