The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Let them play Kerr damn

FIZ84zgWYAEN1o4.jpg_large.jpg

I wonder what a worse feeling is. Not playing at all in a game or the coach putting you in for the first time with under a minute to play. I remember we had a few dudes in middle school that never played in the games but would get put in with like 15 seconds left and everybody on the floor scrambling to try and stop time before it ran out so they could get in. They would always look so demoralized. Especially the dudes sitting at the table waiting to check in as the time clicks off and they have to start walking back to the bench 🤣

I wonder what a worse feeling is. Not playing at all in a game or the coach putting you in for the first time with under a minute to play. I remember we had a few dudes in middle school that never played in the games but would get put in with like 15 seconds left and everybody on the floor scrambling to try and stop time before it ran out so they could get in. They would always look so demoralized. Especially the dudes sitting at the table waiting to check in as the time clicks off and they have to start walking back to the bench 🤣
Easily would rather not play. If I don't play, there can be speculation as to why not. Maybe I'm hurt maybe I'm sick. The latter option removes that, and makes it obvious that you simply couldnt be trusted in any moments of consequence

If I'm Haliburton, I'd rather play since everyone knew I was going to be the last guy on the bench. If I'm Tatum, I'd rather chill on the bench and let everyone speculate I'm hurt/sick. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom