The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Seems like Tyus Jones is slated to start. So you will have:

Tyus
Beal
Booker
KD
Nurk

As your starting 5. I don't know...I feel like Beal is the one who should be spending more time on the bench and have Grayson Allen or Royce start to balance things out. Also, they seem to have decent bench pieces now.

Tyus/ Monte
Booker/ Beal
Allen/ Okogie
KD/ Royce
Nurk/ Plumlee

I think Bud can have some fun with this lineup. But I also think that this team goes as far as Beal goes. We know what KD and book can do. Beal is more of a variable here.

They’ve been playing better though.

I was bout to say the same ****. This is a 3 week tourney not a “what have you done in the nba lately” event.

Booker was hitting all his shots. Booker deserves credit for doing all the little things too.

White doesn’t need an explanation, that’s what he does. He had like 2 blocks yesterday as a guard that’s crazy. South Sudan wouldve beat the us in that exhibition if Derek white didn’t get involved with the rebound / putback.

Sometimes you can’t play 11 people in a 40 minute game. It is what it is.

I agree, if Tatum is the missing piece for gold then the team has serious issues elsewhere. It’s more so disrespectful. He’s a plug & play guy and you give him a DNP-CD. Obviously he’s been struggling, but again, it’s a matter of respect :lol:

They’re showing much more respect to a guy like Embiid, but I’m sure there’s something else going on there.

Biggest surprise of the team. Gotta tip your hat.

I'm most surprised by Books defense. He completely accepted his role. Props.

He did it in 2021 too though.
He said he’d do it this year too

PLEASE

DRAYMOND

giphy.gif

I can’r even blame Draymond. All those years of people saying the warriors wouldn’t win without him and calling him the most valuable player on the team. He started to believe it

Back
Top Bottom