The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

2.5 for the entire rest of the season :rofl: :rofl:
k.png

The amount of basement dwelling virgins online these days is alarming. Cats really lusting over 50 year old, past prime cheeks. When I see posts like this, I have no doubt in my mind that these cats don't mingle with women in real life... I'm referring to the reddit posters, not yourself.
i didnt look at the comments but i can imagine lol

The amount of basement dwelling virgins online these days is alarming. Cats really lusting over 50 year old, past prime cheeks. When I see posts like this, I have no doubt in my mind that these cats don't mingle with women in real life... I'm referring to the reddit posters, not yourself.
The older the berry, the sweeter the juice

I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he's clearly a great player but does anyone genuinely believe Jokic is the best player in the league?

This reminds me of Russell Westbrook or Karl Malone winning MVP. Everyone knew LeBron and Jordan were still the best players in the league. Jokic is still young and early in his prime. There's a realistic possibility that he wins 4-5 MVPs and is in the Jordan, LeBron,Bill Russell category as far as MVP wins but no one genuinely thinks he is on the level of those players. It's weird.
Jokic definitely has an argument for best player in the league. Absolutely nothing like Westbrook winning MVP

Nuggets are 21-0 when Jokic records a triple double. I remember when that used to lock you in as MVP.

Where does he rank on a TPA chart?

Back
Top Bottom