The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

20230303_060934.jpg

NosferRussT.O.

I just cant figure it out with the sixers defense

EVERY GAME someone goes off from 3 wether its a star player or role

Iunno wtf dan burke got these dudes doing in practice cause it sure as hell aint carrying over to game play

Guys just have no idea how to defend the perimeter

I dont wanna be too negative since i can take some positives out of last night game but ya this defense needs help - they can never play defense consistently for 3/4 quarters

I’m not even a Clippers fan and I’m pissed at how they bamboozled me into thinking “They’ll be dangerous when healthy and have time to gel” and they come out like they have post-ASB.

My guys lawdog1 lawdog1 and @HIM gotta be fuming
I’d say I’m more numb and in disbelief at what I’m seeing. It’s feels like a more protracted version of watching the playoff series chokes under Doc.

I been watching some old promos and behind the scenes stories from the Attitude Era.

I always knew he was that dude but I have a newfound appreciation for the 5X WCW Champion, Booker T.

Wrestling was always over the top & fake.

Still entertainment nonetheless.

Clappers are cooked. I think they'll slide out the playoffs entirely. Their spirit has been broken beyond repair. After they get debacled by the Kings tonight they might as well get that cancun itinerary up and running. At least they still own their pick this year

NT is a reflection of the world. In all seriousness I’m sad that so many people are this unhappy about trivial things. Posting on a sneaker forum is “corny” but who cares? We love it and that’s all that matters. Too many low blows and unnecessary shots being taken against one another are higher than they’ve ever been on NT.

NT is a reflection of the world. In all seriousness I’m sad that so many people are this unhappy about trivial things. Posting on a sneaker forum is “corny” but who cares? We love it and that’s all that matters. Too many low blows and unnecessary shots being taken against one another are higher than they’ve ever been on NT.
It’s all Russell Westbrook’s fault.

This is the internet in general. People mix their real world emotions with online ****ary.

Cant take it too seriously, unfortunately, some do.

Back
Top Bottom