The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

It really is.

From telling KD he needs to get married to calling Russ a vampire THEY be getting to comfortable talking about players.

From Skip to Screamin' A to Perk the Perv the general discourse around the NBA is just hot take nonsense.

Inside the NBA's shtick has gotten tired too. Can't memba the last time EYE watched a complete episode.

Mostly tune in to actual games and block out the other nonsense.
There is very little concern for journalist integrity and standards. Sadly not just in sports but everywhere. Seems like being part of the story with gimmicks, manufactured beefs and lies is more important than actually reporting the news or breaking down film. Fox News shouldlose a defamation lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting for pumping out lies that management and everyone knew in the organization were lies. We have to do better.

haven't paid much attention, but why did the clippers get rid of luke kennard? was he unplayable?
He started off the season pretty well, but about a month in started having chronic leg injury issues. Had a couple different stints of missing multiple weeks. When he came back from injury most recently while still playing for the Clippers, he was pretty bad. Missing wide open looks and not being able to defend. Combine that with Norm Powell playing really well and Kennard became expendable.

Last edited:
I can’t believe how right I was about the Russ signing. We really let this bum put the nail in the coffin on our season. Can’t wait till he’s out the league.

Russ really made you go from an NBA inspired, Beetos avy to an MLS LA Galaxy avy Made you give up on the sport completely :wow:

The Lakers guarded him exactly like this then turned around and traded for him :lol: wasted one,’possibly two, of the last few seasons of Bron’s career. Then the clippers watch him implode and want to give him 20 minutes anyway :rofl: Complete insanity

KD had to deal with this insanity for like 8 seasons.

My theory is that Ty Lue’s brain has gotten a little scrambled by continually have to worry about load management and different minute restrictions and that’s a big reason he hasn’t been good this year.

My theory is that Ty Lue’s brain has gotten a little scrambled by continually have to worry about load management and different minute restrictions and that’s a big reason he hasn’t been good this year.

Really it’s only been as of late. They were good with Mann.

Part of me thinks it’s self sabotage and he’s forcing managements hand. Play rust until you can’t play him

I once got invited to be in Danny Brown's entourage. I wonder where I'd be in life if I'd said yes.
Riding in a G-Wagon with 4 other guys on the way to an outlet mall to solve retail disputes for his mother?
So you're saying u used to be on CRACK *Steven A. voice* ?

They were 10-4 before the acquisition and Kawhi was balling. They were starting to round into form.

Respectfully these are the amount of games played for both of their stars during this Tenure

181/301 for PG
147/ 301 for Kawhi

Any other duo with that injury history automatically gets written off, but somehow i've had to hear about the "If they get right" Clippers for Four years. Not to mention the one time we saw the team at full strength they lost in historically bad fashion to an inferior team.

This team has gotten a benefit of the doubt rarely seen.

Back
Top Bottom