The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

One of the craziest parts of that is when KD reached 25K back in November 2022 they said he had missed 256 games. I know he has missed more since then then but realistically, say he missed 1/2 of of that, he’d be past Shaq. Probably would be knocking on Jordan’s door in 2 years.

Either way, best scorer I have ever seen. I know Lebby has been “successful” at all his stops but the way KD seamlessly fits into any team he steps on is a sight to see.

You didn't see Mike and Kobe?

Me at Clippers game time now…

E78EFFA0-045A-454C-80A0-1F21396584C1.png

I wonder how much it’ll take for the nets to come off of bridges in the next window

So how did the Celtics fail? It was 33-13 or something and then a 9-point lead at halftime by Boston. What the hell happened? Nets just on fire? Celtics lose Horford or something?

You didn't see Mike and Kobe?

That comment wasn’t a slight to them. Also, they played in different eras so that matters but KD is elite at all THREE levels. I would have to see them in this era but KD shoots a higher percentage from 3 for his career than either of them did in a single season save for ONE MJ season (95-96, .427 on 3.2 attempts a game), man.

That matters but again, so does era so I can’t knock Bean or Mike for not emphasizing that part of their game back then.

kayte is trash thats not taunting westbrook told him thats 3 fouls why are you guarding me like that? you gotta be smarter than that when you have 2 fouls

That comment wasn’t a slight to them. Also, they played in different eras so that matters but KD is elite at all THREE levels. I would have to see them in this era but KD shoots a higher percentage from 3 for his career than either of them did in a single season save for ONE MJ season (95-96, .427 on 3.2 attempts a game), man.

That matters but again, so does era so I can’t knock Bean or Mike for not emphasizing that part of their game back then.

KD 6'11 or 7 feet so he's gonna be more efficient but KD don't go off the way they did. He don't have the career highs or scoring streaks they have.

Back
Top Bottom