The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Sounds like playing victim TBH. Not everything revolves around a player or team.

You must be new to this thread. It's a whole flock of dudes that grew up watching Shaq/Kobe win rings then Kobe busting their favorite teams and they have PTSD so they root for the whole western conference. It ain't no coincidence. :lol:

You must be new to this thread. It's a whole flock of dudes that grew up watching Shaq/Kobe win rings then Kobe busting their favorite teams and they have PTSD so they root for the whole western conference. It ain't no coincidence. :lol:

I can only speak for myself 🤷‍♂️

wavycrocket wavycrocket was doing full break downs about how that Rockets team and the Lakers was equal. :lol:

These dudes be all over the place.

That’s a lie. But I for sure, ROOTED for the Rockets to win.

The fact y’all still can’t distinguish between WANTING a team to win, and actually analyzing and calling it is mind blowing to me. Imagine, ME thinking Russel Westbrook could do anything meaningful in the playoffs at this point lol.

The 2020 ring is known as the bubble ring. Y’all just gotta accept it’s viewed as weak :rofl:

Bubble was awful. Better than nothing though. I thought they were gonna scrap the whole season.

masks, facetime fans, socially distanced benches, pumped in noise, snitching, daily swabs, etc.

Thing was miserable in hindsight. Easier or harder it deserves an asterisk for being a dystopian basketball experiment.
The socially distanced benches is probably the one thing that should’ve stuck around after coming back to arena. Give the players space

No need for fans next to the court

1695145715551.jpeg
:lol::smh:

Bubble was awful. Better than nothing though. I thought they were gonna scrap the whole season.

masks, facetime fans, socially distanced benches, pumped in noise, snitching, daily swabs, etc.

Thing was miserable in hindsight. Easier or harder it deserves an asterisk for being a dystopian basketball experiment.

George Hill ain’t even want to play. Shoot, a lot of dudes didn’t wanna go and play in the bubble :lol:

It’s still wild the PR propaganda wards that were going on in the bubble. And the weird story’s and **** from the Klutch camp.

The fact y’all still can’t distinguish between WANTING a team to win, and actually analyzing and calling it is mind blowing to me. Imagine, ME thinking Russel Westbrook could do anything meaningful in the playoffs at this point lol.

The 2020 ring is known as the bubble ring. Y’all just gotta accept it’s viewed as weak :rofl:

I remember thinking that Rockets team had a chance to make some noise in the bubble.

Way off.

The socially distanced benches is probably the one thing that should’ve stuck around after coming back to arena. Give the players space

No need for fans next to the court

I agree with the fans being too close the court.

But in the bubble even the players were sitting apart like they were in time out.

George Hill ain’t even want to play. Shoot, a lot of dudes didn’t wanna go and play in the bubble :lol:

It’s still wild the PR propaganda wards that were going on in the bubble. And the weird story’s and **** from the Klutch camp.
they didnt have to
Avery Bradley didnt go and still got a ring

It was B Sox B Sox that straight up said it but you was definitely dancing around it with these "if Russ...."

You supposed be his biggest hater and was acting like a Rockets assistant coach with this breakdown. :lol:

1695146718851.png

1695146882204.png

1695146925576.png

1695146958900.png

"Game 2 tilts Houston" :lol:

Last edited:
While all this is true, that has never been NBA basketball.

The crowds & travel are parts of the season that every player/team deals with. IN MY OPINION, that's what devalues the bubble, no matter who ended up winning.

This still has nothing to do with the actual games being played but since we talking about the crowds the Lakers had homecourt throughout and didn't get a chance to use it The stuff ya'll be saying would make sense if the Lakers won the play-in and was a 7th or 8th seed.

It was B Sox B Sox that straight it up said but you was definitely dancing around it with these "if Russ...."

You supposed be his biggest hater and was acting like a Rockets assistant coach with this breakdown. :lol:

1695146718851.png

1695146882204.png

1695146925576.png

1695146958900.png

"Game 2 tilts Houston" :lol:

But this is after the series, no? You forgot just HOW BAD Russ was for this series. He was even worse than he’s been before. I’m simply pointing out a fact that your second best player…becoming flat out unplayable is going to cost you.

Yall
Were
Rooting
For
Russ…..to STAY in the game.

Then y’all went and signed him :rofl:

And had one of the most toxic seasons ever. Lmao

But this is after the series, no? You forgot just HOW BAD Russ was for this series. He was even worse than he’s been before. I’m simply pointing out a fact that your second best player…becoming flat out unplayable is going to cost you.

Yall
Were
Rooting
For
Russ…..to STAY in the game.

Then y’all went and signed him :rofl:

And had one of the most toxic seasons ever. Lmao

Nah one of them was during the series. You was Russ tryna coach Russ up. :lol:

That Lakers hate is deep bruh.

Legit, one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen. One possession game too…

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius
As a lebron fan, you should understand this concept

If Lebron didn’t score 8 points in a finals game, that came down to the wire…or go scoreless in 3 straight 4th quarters, the Heat could’ve beat the mavs.

This is simple

Back
Top Bottom