The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

1695776812670.png

everybody eats b
1695776943657.jpeg

Without checking receipts, are all the folks who are advocating for Portland to take on Herro also saying that Morey should trade Jim to the Clippers for whatever that package was/is?

Get Caitlin Clark to the Golden state wnba team. Make it happen silver

Welp, just seen top 4 picks are already decided

Sign that Covid waiver, Caitlin

Perhaps Indy now steps up as a facilitator for a bigger trade.

Tbh, Herro coming off the Pacers bench wouldn’t be the worst return for Buddy.

They gonna be in the play-in at least this szn.
I approve this message.

Even if 2 conference competitors get better & the evil empire down in south beach gets their man.

Let the saga end unless he does ultimately get dealt to a new challenger.

oakland based but play games in SF? damn it, i hate traveling into SF for warriors' games. wish they could have had their potential WNBA affiliate play at the old Oracle arena in Oakland but Lacob wants to squeeze every penny out of Chase Center that he can get
lol

Lol

Lol

Their games making money for chase

Lol

Slight different no lol

I feel you on that. And to be clear, I’m not saying you, frsh or anyone else is wrong because can see a world where Dame gets dealt to Miami and Herro goes to Portland (I think that’s the foundation of Miami’s current offer). It’s just I personally wouldn’t settle for that.

It really comes down to a difference in business/operational philosophy so we’ll see what Cronin and the Blazers (and Morey/the Sixers) believe in the upcoming days/weeks/months.

Back
Top Bottom