The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

I thought Cam killed that and him going at all of adidas was dope

In the commercial, what cam said wasnt even that bad, he actually an Ant fan

Didn’t have me wanting to dance like Kendrick and also missed the mark with no thought provoking and conversation starting lyrics.
I'll give it to Hotep Eminem

His delivery had be bobbing my head

But anyone that took what he said seriously needs to be slapped

I miss Cam should just stay corporate. He is pushing 50, this ain't 2004 anymore. The time for this has passed. Go play some pickleball and relax

giphy.gif

@ me

5058c4f3aab6aa3cad67c50ceaeb0bca.gif
FINALS PICKS

2enwxtg-png.3134842
2ijjj2v-png.3134844
dahellfuture-png.3134848
j6r1np-png.3134845
2enwxtg-png.3134842

kisspng-dallas-mavericks-nba-american-airlines-center-logo-5b99ac920ff241.7253125815367978420653.png

@antidope Mavs in 6
HIM HIM Mavs in 7
@MVP KyME in 6 over the scum
@addict4sneakers Mavs in 6. EYE was told last week
@cool...but rude Mavs in 7
@superblytrife Mavs in 6
@SneakerProSr. Mavs in 6
@N41D Mavs in 6
@iheartboost Mavs in 7
@sooperhooper Mavs in 5
@justincredible7 Mavs in 5
Coupé It Coupé It Mavs in 6
@akajae Good Guys in 5
@CP1708 **** Boston in 1234567
@va757va Mavs in 6
pmatic pmatic Mavs in 6
@Vincent Van Goat Mavs goofed!!111!! AHHHH JALEN BRUNSON AHHHH!!12121 PLUS MINUS11!!!! NOT SHIRTS ALLOWED in 6
@xxpizzo Mavs in 6 from Cell block Fo'
@brian8598 Mavs in 6
@picasso swerve Mavs in 5
@maxelite Mavs in 7
@shake_zula9 Mavs in 6
@SORIANOTRON Mavs in 6
@friscostylez Mavs in 6
@g-time Mavs in 6
@sohi 23 Lifelong Los Angeles Mavs fan has the Mavs in 6
@dacomeup Mavs in 7
@geno90221 & @StillNice$hoes247 Luka and Piru Ky
full
in 6
@otakuant Mavs in 6
@Brosizzlew30.23 Mavs in 7 (BIGS in FO)
@young safari Mavs in 7
@vaphenom06 Mavs in 6
@pums Mavs in 6
thekillerj23 thekillerj23 Mavs in 6
@big j 33 Mavs in 7

kisspng-washington-wizards-vs-boston-celtics-nba-chicago-b-5b74cfe36d6497.3483223115343820514481.png

@ballinsam23 Celtics in 6
@T0INE Celtics in 6 but Barstool and Bill Simmo can kick rocks
B Sox B Sox Celtics in 6 out of backhanded respect
@All_$tar1997 Celtics in 6
@the coolness Celtics in 5
@nick. Celtics in 7
@lawdog1 BeanTowners in 6
Shams @broncos19dm Celtics in 6 reluctantly
@earldagoat ☘️s in 6
@frshstunna Celtics in 5
@yobyellav @celtics in 6
@toneboi76 Celtics in 7 but rooting for the M....STAND ON BUSNIESS
@lovehateself Mavs in 6. Shout out to Alex Fudge
@king j Celtics in 6
@DeadsetAce Celtics in 6
@allergic2broke Celtics in 6
30jh0yt-png.3134846

@NickFolarin Whoever Drake bets against
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Evil in 6
@amitt5504 NT in 8
@WASPS ANDD ASPS Lakers in 3

cf5bafb5-0b19-40b3-bf6b-0989d6c13f57_text.gif

rolaholic rolaholic Celtics in 6 orrrrrr Mavs in 7

@ me if I missed you

I'll give it to Hotep Eminem

But anyone that took what he said seriously needs to be slapped

I miss Cam should just stay corporate. He is pushing 50, this ain't 2004 anymore. The time for this has passed. Go play some pickleball and relax

“ALL EYES ON ME AND IMMA SEND IT UP TO PAC”

Rusty: I hate this, it’s corny.

Also Rusty:

IMG_9698.gif

The one thing that’s been bugging about that Ant ad is that it dropped like right after they were eliminated. Did they make an ad EXPECTING him to get bounced? Or is there and alt version where he’s talking as if he won the chip just in case they won?

who is going to guard tatum?
I think jaylen may give luka problems
luka was giving PG, Kawhi, Mann work in multiple playoffs series. i don't think jaylen by himself is going to bother luka much. got to send help with multiple defenders. luka isn't going to force it
it really comes down to whether guys like PJ, Derrick, Green, Hardy, etc can get hot in a couple games

if bos plays like it did vs the pacers and games come down to execution in the clutch, they will be in some trouble

The one thing that’s been bugging about that Ant ad is that it dropped like right after they were eliminated. Did they make an ad EXPECTING him to get bounced? Or is there and alt version where he’s talking as if he won the chip just in case they won?
the marketing teams nowadays just do anyhting to get buzz
if i was ant i wouldn't let it drop and i especially wouldn't say eff it to camron :lol:
camron a cool dude

luka was giving PG, Kawhi, Mann work in multiple playoffs series. i don't think jaylen by himself is going to bother luka much. got to send help with multiple defenders.
it really comes down to whether guys like PJ, Derrick, Green, Hardy, etc can get hot in a couple games
I also am a bit worried about how kyrie is going to play in boston

My most intriguing offseason team is the Warriors and it's not even close. Generational talent in Curry still playing at prime level, his back court former All NBA partner couldn't outplay a rookie from a mid major. What do they do with him?

Kuminga, Wiggins ect.....

Denver with washed white Paul George. I like it

IMG_1748.jpeg
lol at thinking he is going to contribute. mans played 48 minutes in the postseason this year and scored the same amount of points as I did. And his wife is a "personality problem." I gues at this point, he's going to be like a minimum signing so you can just say get out of here but sheesh, mans was so bad he got Presti to finally admit to making a mistake, which was as must about him being bad as being so ungrateful and messy in his presser. Could have still been upset and delusional as he was and said the easy, media friendly thing, "we appreciate Sam and the gang for bringing me here and while we did fall short this year, everyone is great and they hve a great future and being rfa I hope I am blessed to be a part of it." but dude went all scorched Earth about not getting opportunithy (he averaged 17mpg) and his wife doubled, tripled, down and continues to take shots on IG

Back
Top Bottom