The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

****** shirts up and A-cups are swinging mighty swift for it to be November in here. Portland, Utah, and San Antonio occupy 3 of the 4 top spots in the conference. I can't believe ya'll are doing this to yourselves knowing better :lol::smh:

I'd think some of you ****** would know better...but nope. Next Summer Jam screen gonna get even uglier than this last one :smh:

And The Magic, The Thunder, even the Pistons to a degree,

You can see an outline of something. They make sense. They are the good kind of bad.

The Rockets and young, bad, and they also don't make sense.

Was literally talking to my boy about this yesterday. You can see it with young teams when they stay competitive throughout games and guys are getting better at perfecting their role and buying in.

****** shirts up and A-cups are swinging mighty swift for it to be November in here. Portland, Utah, and San Antonio occupy 3 of the 4 top spots in the conference. I can't believe ya'll are doing this to yourselves knowing better :lol::smh:

I'd think some of you ****** would know better...but nope. Next Summer Jam screen gonna get even uglier than this last one :smh:

Oh, they know :lol:

Sometimes this is all I got in my pitiful life. Let me have this joy for one night

Milwaukee

Everyone else
Yea it hit me yesterday when I was watching Memphis and the Pels play, with all the talk bout how great and they up next looked at the standings and sure enough both hovering round .500 :lol: …It’s still early so there’s gon be some separation but I found that funny, teams like that not that far from the bottom right now results wise

Where does the improvement come from for gsw? Wiseman and Poole become 1st team all defense by March? Iguodala unwashes himself? It's one thing to say it's early but what is there to like?

Early contender for line of the year :rofl:

And The Magic, The Thunder, even the Pistons to a degree,

You can see an outline of something. They make sense. They are the good kind of bad.

The Rockets and young, bad, and they also don't make sense.
Silas needs to be fired. I’ve been saying this.

Back
Top Bottom