The Official NBA Season Thread

ballinsam23 ballinsam23

I told you the Kangz were a playoff team
I told you the nuggets were #no excuses
I told you the lakers weren’t winning a title
I told you the warriors were broken.
I told you Jokic was better than Embiid

Sure I got some stuff wrong. It happens. Don’t paint me out to be WASHED KING WASHED KING though.

I had a good day, don't make me go into your file.

You're a deviant.

I don’t mind losing to Denver. They’re a really good team with the 2 time mvp and great role players all over. Every game has been competitive. They just made the few plays that got them the wins. Can’t do **** but tip my cap.

You’re not going to make me feel bad for rooting for my squad and thinking they could win a chip tho. That’s dumb af. These last 3 months been hella fun as a Laker fan. They brought me a lot of joy. And I don’t have to watch Westbrook on my favorite team anymore. It’s been a win for me.

I don’t mind losing to Denver. They’re a really good team with the 2 time mvp and great role players all over. Every game has been competitive. They just made the few plays that got them the wins. Can’t do **** but tip my cap.

You’re not going to make me feel bad for rooting for my squad and thinking they could win a chip tho. That’s dumb af. These last 3 months been hella fun as a Laker fan. They brought me a lot of joy. And I don’t have to watch Westbrook on my favorite team anymore. It’s been a win for me.

You literally had an “i told you so” rant when you guys beat GSW. Deservedly so. You called it. But now you also earned the opposite with how you said this series was gonna go (If Denver wins). It’s no big deal.

Addict was up here writing ALA fan fiction that involved the Lakers getting the number 1 pick and it going to the Pelicans so he could put together some Wemby x Zion overrated big man collab.

Addict was up here writing ALA fan fiction that involved the Lakers getting the number 1 pick and it going to the Pelicans so he could put together some Wemby x Zion overrated big man collab.

It was reporting live from the block

But I’m reality YOU had an opportunity with your little folders but you were saving them for a Bron title. And it’s not happening. Blew the opportunity. Whoever can photoshop gifs for me, let me know. WASHED KING WASHED KING getting cooked very soon

You literally had an “i told you so” rant when you guys beat GSW. Deservedly so. You called it. But now you also earned the opposite with how you said this series was gonna go (If Denver wins). It’s no big deal.

you can talk whatever **** you want bruh I put myself out there a fan, I can take it.

I think I did a pre series post on here picking the Lakers in 6. If you read it, you could tell I wasn’t sure. It was a homer pick.

I was sure the Lakers would beat the warriors because we had the strategy and personnel to beat em. That toplocking defense we had with AD anchoring it killed the motion offense. I wasn’t wrong about that.

I mean the first 3 games of the nuggets/lakers series were all close. I can play the what if game (the only what if I would buy/sell is Lebron’s health… but he’s 38 and these things happen to 38 years olds), but they lost all 3 and they ultimately weren’t good enough.

Am I supposed to be mad or sad about that? I have no impact on who wins or losses :lol: you want me to walk around mad all day cuz my team lost? I fasho am disappointed but I’m not sure how you want me to react

I’m a fan. As soon as we get officially eliminated, I’m going to be on here predicting the lakers to win the title next year :lol:

:lol: Dudes made LAL vs GS the NT bowl, the end all be all. Forced Pabs to make a poll, and when it ended like it did folks were supposed to disperse but said "**** it, we lied". I'm sure it would go the same the other way though, talking bout some go ______ Nuggets.

Now it’s “Just a 2nd round win”

When they know **** well if the other team now it wouldn’t have been treated like that. Amazing how Bron has everything to lose each series but nothing to gain.

Back
Top Bottom