The Official NBA Season Thread

It was reporting live from the block

But I’m reality YOU had an opportunity with your little folders but you were saving them for a Bron title. And it’s not happening. Blew the opportunity. Whoever can photoshop gifs for me, let me know. WASHED KING WASHED KING getting cooked very soon

It would’ve felt cheap taking a Victory lap on you on a second round win. If I go out holding out for a kill shot so be it.

I wanted all the marbles. BRON IN 7.

That fanbase different. They some ole “ima fan of the game” excuse having *** dudes :lol:

*picked the grizz to beat the lakers*
They lost

*picked the warriors to beat the lakers*
They lost

that’s they guy who I’m supposed to be afraid of putting me on the Summer Jam screen?

Please, if you wanna play that game I have hundreds of dumb *** quotes I can pull up from this season. I took it light on y’all after the Lakers beat the warriors tbh

Mister meaner is one of the wildest posters on NT

My guy just be posting off the wall Knicks stuff for no apparent reason at all lol

Obscure highlights, mind bottling trade scenarios etc.
and hes kind enough to fit in some lakers hate inbetween that as well

and im not sure but i think he refers to julius randle as "dubious"? like wtf is that about? 🤣

*picked the grizz to beat the lakers*
They lost

*picked the warriors to beat the lakers*
They lost

that’s they guy who I’m supposed to be afraid of putting me on the Summer Jam screen?

Please, if you wanna play that game I have hundreds of dumb *** quotes I can pull up from this season. I took it light on y’all after the Lakers beat the warriors tbh

*picked the Lakers to be a lottery team

*picked the lakers to lose in the playin*

*said Rui wouldn’t be an upgrade over Nunn.

This is the power of being well liked. There's no reason that guys jersey should be retired in Denver or NY.

The Nuggets fanbase hates this guy for one thing, but outside of that....Melo played in FORTY FIVE playoff games for the Nuggets and people are talking about jersey retirements. Jamal Murray already has more playoff Nuggets points than Melo did.

Everyone needs to be serious. Carmelo Anthony has done a lot of dope stuff. First ballot HoF guy. Top 10 in all time points. But there's nothing that says jersey retirement about the Nuggets and Knicks stints

We know how this goes. Y’all was lighting me up when the warriors lost. Rightfully so. Take them charges like weebey. Didn’t run. Nothing to be afraid cause I said it.

Y’all felt good about the denver matchup. Talked about jokers defense. Felt really good even after a loss. Fast forward a week later and now the confetti is off the floor and y’all celebrating 2nd round victories. Celebrating winning mid season trades. The same front running yall hate steph for. Quotes will be had.

Y’all pick the lakers. I’m picking whoever they play. Winner boasts. We going to be doing this until we get arthritis.

We men.

We know how this goes. Y’all was lighting me up when the warriors lost. Rightfully so. Take them charges like weebey. Didn’t run. Nothing to be afraid cause I said it.

Y’all felt good about the denver matchup. Talked about jokers defense. Felt really good even after a loss. Fast forward a week later and now the confetti is off the floor and y’all celebrating 2nd round victories. Celebrating winning mid season trades. The same front running yall hate steph for. Quotes will be had.

Y’all pick the lakers. I’m picking whoever they play. Winner boasts. We going to be doing this until we get arthritis.

We men.
IMG_2968.jpeg

Let em know.

Back
Top Bottom