The Official NBA Season Thread

We know how this goes. Y’all was lighting me up when the warriors lost. Rightfully so. Take them charges like weebey. Didn’t run. Nothing to be afraid cause I said it.

Y’all felt good about the denver matchup. Talked about jokers defense. Felt really good even after a loss. Fast forward a week later and now the confetti is off the floor and y’all celebrating 2nd round victories. Celebrating winning mid season trades. The same front running yall hate steph for. Quotes will be had.

Y’all pick the lakers. I’m picking whoever they play. Winner boasts. We going to be doing this until we get arthritis.

We men.

I don’t mind this at all but it feels like your including me in your personal battle with WASHED KING WASHED KING

I don’t care that much about y’all beef like that. I’m just a fan of the Lakers. I quoted all those posts after the lakers beat the warriors because you were taking extra reckless all year long and it was funny how wrong you were.

you’ve been 1-99 with your laker predictions this year. You deserve to celebrate the 1 thing you finally got right. go off bruh.

I don’t mind this at all but it feels like your including me in your personal battle with WASHED KING WASHED KING

I don’t care that much about y’all beef like that. I’m just a fan of the Lakers. I quoted all those posts after the lakers beat the warriors because you were taking extra reckless all year long and it was funny how wrong you were.

you’ve been 1-99 with your laker predictions this year. You deserve to celebrate the 1 thing you finally got right. go off bruh.

Nah I always at you because you’re rational. There’s zero disrespect here. Healthy commentary. You just happen to be a laker fan.

WASHED KING WASHED KING just loud and wrong. And even then it’s still jokes.

But he’s cooked.

Would have the golden state heat too if necessary
1684788492784.png

We know how this goes. Y’all was lighting me up when the warriors lost. Rightfully so. Take them charges like weebey. Didn’t run. Nothing to be afraid cause I said it.

Y’all felt good about the denver matchup. Talked about jokers defense. Felt really good even after a loss. Fast forward a week later and now the confetti is off the floor and y’all celebrating 2nd round victories. Celebrating winning mid season trades. The same front running yall hate steph for. Quotes will be had.

Y’all pick the lakers. I’m picking whoever they play. Winner boasts. We going to be doing this until we get arthritis.

We men.
3FFF482E-B899-4AD6-8E65-B2C3AF110F3E.gif

Bronny went to private schools that are predominantly white. This happens across the board when us Blacks are the minority in those type of classroom settings.

People are tripping if they don’t think it can influence decision making. Let people be people… it’s a common occurrence. It’s just a damn prom.

Im more embarrassed about the suit. Bronny should’ve been in Thom Browne. Pops would’ve had to fly me to Saville Row and get my joint custom

We men.

Imma be here. I’m not ducking.

Don’t compare me to them suckas. Imma really cook when Bron in the finals after this comeback

They're healthy enough to play, so no excuses ( addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ) but AD is playing with bone spurs and Bron got a torn foot tendon. Both will require surgery in the off-season.

Maybe both are healthier next season (no one is really 100%) and the supporting cast delivers around them.

We men.

Screen-Shot-2023-05-22-at-2-08-20-PM.png

Back
Top Bottom