The Official NBA Season Thread

Screen-Shot-2023-05-22-at-2-08-20-PM.png

Addict counting his teams.

They're healthy enough to play, so no excuses ( addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ) but AD is playing with bone spurs and Bron got a torn foot tendon. Both will require surgery in the off-season.

Maybe both are healthier next season (no one is really 100%) and the supporting cast delivers around them.

Hoping AD and Bron being healthy has a been a lost cause for a long time now.

While we’re on the topic, Malibu’s Most Wanted Herro’s fits slay me half the time :lol:

It’s still really unclear if he’s coming back and what his role would be given the cohesion they have built this postseason

Y’all pick the lakers. I’m picking whoever they play. Winner boasts. We going to be doing this until we get arthritis.

We men.

IMG_2968.jpeg

Let em know.

Evil World Live In GIF - Evil World Live In Future ...

lakers in...48 min @ 350

While we’re on the topic, Malibu’s Most Wanted Herro’s fits slay me half the time :lol:

It’s still really unclear if he’s coming back and what his role would be given the cohesion they have built this postseason

Sit him the rest of the postseason and trade him in the offseason or give him a chance to pump his numbers early in the season before trading for a more fitting piece around Jimmy

lakeshow needs to come out aggressive and have a good start. if they can, i think they can win this game. ham has to make a change and bench dlo. it just isn't working for him this series.

lakers don't want to go down early like they have been. tough to always have to play uphill.

Any Denver NT’ers in here? Gonna be out that way next week, looking for some recommendations on food/night life/sports bars to watch games etc

Back
Top Bottom