The Official NBA Season Thread

Any Denver NT’ers in here? Gonna be out that way next week, looking for some recommendations on food/night life/sports bars to watch games etc

Where in Denver are you staying.? maldonado maldonado , dragicon dragicon and myself live in Colorado.
Im an hour south of denver, but im washed washed havent been out in a good 6 or 7 years all i can do is point you in the direction of the closest safeway 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Staying in the Berkeley neighborhood but will have a vehicle to get around also
DNVR Bar is the go to sports bar for Nuggets games. Night life and restaurants for me is anything in Lodo you can’t go wrong or Larimer square. Ocean Prime is a nice spot near Larimer Square. In addition, the bar and restaurant scene near Coors Field is pretty solid. If you can catch a Rockies game and watch from the Rock Pile (Cheap seats and Cheap Drinks)

Austin Rivers has been catching heat for this clip from Lakers fans and Warriors fans but I understand what he's getting at. Jordan Poole is probably a more talented player (I don't think he is more skilled) than Austin Reaves but Reaves It's more consistent, more efficient and understands his role better

DNVR Bar is the go to sports bar for Nuggets games. Night life and restaurants for me is anything in Lodo you can’t go wrong or Larimer square. Ocean Prime is a nice spot near Larimer Square. In addition, the bar and restaurant scene near Coors Field is pretty solid. If you can catch a Rockies game and watch from the Rock Pile (Cheap seats and Cheap Drinks)

My dawg, Preciate you for this! 💯

I been saying this for a while now. JB AND TATUM are not alpha superstars. they cant win a chip together without a true 1. example Dame....

Austin Rivers has been catching heat for this clip from Lakers fans and Warriors fans but I understand what he's getting at. Jordan Poole is probably a more talented player (I don't think he is more skilled) than Austin Reaves but Reaves It's more consistent, more efficient and understands his role better

Rivers outchea looking like Andrew Tate on house arrest.

KD's feed in honor of Melo was hilarious :lol:

20230522_191830.jpg
20230522_191838.jpg

MELO and Pearl put that program on the map, MELO legitimized it with the title, probably the only one that program will ever see

MELO turned a POS town into Disneyland the second HE stepped on campus

Too bad JB told HIM to leave after the title HE for real wanted 1 more year

HE IS AND ALWAYS BE A GOD

HOPE cats have a huge Fn problem with it

GOD BLESS HIM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER

fin

Bronny went to private schools that are predominantly white. This happens across the board when us Blacks are the minority in those type of classroom settings.

People are tripping if they don’t think it can influence decision making. Let people be people… it’s a common occurrence. It’s just a damn prom.

Im more embarrassed about the suit. Bronny should’ve been in Thom Browne. Pops would’ve had to fly me to Saville Row and get my joint custom
What's always lost in this discussion is that white women are success sharks. They smell money in the water and they attack. That's how brothers turn into storm2006 storm2006 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom