The Official NBA Season Thread

Did you degenerates see this?

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 8.08.08 PM.png

Last edited:
What's always lost in this discussion is that white women are success sharks. They smell money in the water and they attack. That's how brothers turn into storm2006 storm2006 :smh:

:lol: This reminds me - I actually have to post the shocking conclusion from this past weekend in the Hinge Thread later tonight.

Come on bro.
Who the **** is “lakerscook” and why should anyone GIVE A **** about what he tweets.

You want me to go find the stupidest Knick fans tweets and post em in here? :lol:

It just came out of nowhere idk. Relax. :lol:

I legit can’t tell which Lakers fan accounts are good or bad. :lol:

No, they can’t. :lol:

Denver aren’t going to retire Melo’s jersey because of bunch of you bought his baby blue shoes when you were 11 years old.

He’s not even in the same realm as Jokic :lol:

Definitely Jokic > Melo but I recall a previous discussion that it shouldn’t even have been available because they should have been retired it prior to 2015. But not many active players jerseys get retired even if they traded, I believe.

This is the power of being well liked. There's no reason that guys jersey should be retired in Denver or NY.

The Nuggets fanbase hates this guy for one thing, but outside of that....Melo played in FORTY FIVE playoff games for the Nuggets and people are talking about jersey retirements. Jamal Murray already has more playoff Nuggets points than Melo did.

Everyone needs to be serious. Carmelo Anthony has done a lot of dope stuff. First ballot HoF guy. Top 10 in all time points. But there's nothing that says jersey retirement about the Nuggets and Knicks stints

This needed to be said. Dude had a great career but he does not need anything of his retired

I find it so odd that NBA Coaches risk their careers just to not hurt another players “feelings”.

Last year with Vogel and Westbrook. He just wouldn’t bench him.

This year with Ham and D’Lo.

Not that Ham is on the hot seat but “losing D’Lo” should be at the bottom of his list of priorities.

It just came out of nowhere idk. Relax. :lol:

I legit can’t tell which Lakers fan accounts are good or bad. :lol:

I’m ******* with you :lol:

There’s helllllla good lakers accounts out there. But if you following **** like LakeShowYo and stupid *** accounts like that I get why the perception would be off :lol:

Lakers have one of the largest fanbases in the world. I know there’s hella stupid fans but that also leads to some of the best fan analysis you can find if you look for it.

Back
Top Bottom