The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Screenshot_20230620_122904_Instagram.jpg

If I’m the Clips I’m taking that #3 pick for PG
along with Simons
Portland ain't giving up Simons if they have to give up the #3 pick as well.

Now if they throw in Morris and George for the #3 pick and maybe a Nurkic and/or Grant would work for Portland.

caught a little of first take when i grabbed some food. SAS was disgusted that CP0 was trying to play "victim" with the trade :lol:

Zhanos at MSG 41 nights a year, sidelines or in between, is the possibility that makes these next few hours pretty freaking insane.

I wonder if he really could be had. No word has gotten out on a trade request but that relationship, p*stars notwithstanding, been fractured.

NY has the assets to play if they want. Responsibly and reasonably ofc. Orange Julius def gone somewhere in that blockbuster series of events.

Zhanos at MSG 41 nights a year, sidelines or in between, is the possibility that makes these next few hours pretty freaking insane.

I wonder if he really could be had. No word has gotten out on a trade request but that relationship, p*stars notwithstanding, been fractured.

NY has the assets to play if they want. Responsibly and reasonably ofc. Orange Julius def gone somewhere in that blockbuster series of events.
NY has something NOP would want?

This isn't the first time it's been "lost" either :smh:

250k a trip. Them boys was scammin'

No idea why someone would even want to go to the bottom of the ocean to see a bunch of rusted steel.

You are both spot on. Unless it's been government tested and constructed by a blue chip company, I wouldn't trust it. EYE wouldn't go to Space in a SpaceX product tbh. Elon can't even properly lead a car manufacturer. Trusting him to build spacecraft is a no for me :lol:
And it’ll be worth the risk.

Dying in space >>>>>>>>> .

Just based on the sheer amount of testing and development has gone on and how you would get there makes traveling to space much less of a risk than what this bozo did.

NY has something NOP would want?
They could. I literally only said they have assets to get something done. Maybe there’s a third team involved that values those assets too.

Idk.

I do know where his heart is tho.

Or is this the same attempt to **** on the Knicks roster? At least it wouldn’t be coming from a scorn fan so I’ll leave it there lol.

Back
Top Bottom