The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

They could. I literally only said they have assets to get something done. Maybe there’s a third team involved that values those assets too.

Idk.

I do know where his heart is tho.

Or is this the same attempt to **** on the Knicks roster? At least it wouldn’t be coming from a scorn fan so I’ll leave it there lol.
I can’t ask a question? I just don’t see what the Knicks have to offer for a top 10 talent.

We don’t have the assets for that. We have a ton of draft picks (which most likely not top 5 or 10 picks) so that wouldn’t be enough.

Zion would have to speak up and demand trade.

Which he absolutely won’t do right now. Especially at a time like this. He would look crazy so.

EMBRACE TRADITION

1687282133184.png

1687282184307.png

REJECT MODERNITY

1687282217236.png

No word has gotten out but the only way they are trading him is if he does make that request.

As for a package that I would have to consider? That’s a diff question. If I’m GMing, Julius + a young player on the roster & a hard to refuse number of picks like 2 unprotected + 2 or 3 of the other teams’ picks.

And that’s to Charlotte for their 2nd pick, Scoot Henderson. If NO really wants him & has to ultimately sacrifice one of them oft injured stars, who’s likelier to be more available? & more importantly motivated?

Knicks ain’t winning w/ Julius no way so I’m all aboard his relocation anywhere by any means.

And truth be told, y’all really pay way to too much attention to the lipstick alley drama of the league.

These are New Times we’re navigating & abiding without a doubt but these garden tools been around since the beginning of time. We push on thru. We men.

Back
Top Bottom