The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Yo, this just made me think...will Wemby even play the minimum 65 games required to be considered for postseason accolades? I know it is definitely a requirement for MVP, DPOY and All-NBA but not sure about All-Defense or ROY.

Might be worth taking some of the current underdogs for the award if so :nerd:

Don’t know about the games.

But I don’t think he’ll play more than 27 mins per game.

Think Pop will take his time.

Not really about what I want. All anybody has to do is watch some of his games :lol:. If he was a native player and more visible people would be more familiar with his game
Why you acting like you discovered him and he isn't considered the best prospect ever by many lol

I totally get where you're coming from, but for the love of god just enjoy watching this man develop.

Why you acting like you discovered him and he isn't considered the best prospect ever by many lol

I totally get where you're coming from, but for the love of god just enjoy watching this man develop.
You're upset for some reason :lol:. More of a you problem

They’re the worst :lol:

Thinking Wemby is going to be a bust is one thing. We see it with top picks all the time across the sports.

The actively rooting for failure part is what I can’t wrap my head around. He has done nothing wrong but he is black, from France and extremely hyped in a 24/7 media world so people hate him for it? Were Yao, Darko or any of the other 00s foreign picks hated on like this?

200 (2).gif

Back
Top Bottom