The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Mean Girls,a classic?Top 5?

04314C96-6362-4052-AB21-10C3FCD4DB1D.gif

Ty Lue basically said they needed to cut the bull**** and win during the regular season over the summer.

Kawhi doesn’t look like himself either but he also had a slow start last year before January. Hopefully for LAC that happens again.

Harden’s presence doesn’t make this an apples to apples comparison but still Kawhi’s touch on that jumper hasn’t been consistent night to night.

Someone needs to compile all of Russ’ shot attempts and turnovers last night. He was a on a mission as soon as he stepped on the floor. All timer

Someone needs to compile all of Russ’ shot attempts and turnovers last night. He was a on a mission as soon as he stepped on the floor. All timer
If he takes a long time to exit the floor, then minus whale cut bait now.

But maybe he loves dropping off-picking up his kids and being near his parents too much and chooses not to act up.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Russ wants to be in LA badly so he’ll do whatever the Clippers say but it’s obvious it’s not going to work out with harden there.

He should request a trade to San Antonio or something. At least he can put up numbers with wemby.

Russ wants to be in LA badly so he’ll do whatever the Clippers say but it’s obvious it’s not going to work out with harden there.

He should request a trade to San Antonio or something. At least he can put up numbers with wemby.
One of the few teams in the league he can start for and actually help :lol: Spurs look Wemby off far too often, I have no idea what Pop’s coaching is comprised of these days

It was like 5AM in Phoenix and I called my brother multiple times on the way to the airport after having this discussion with my girl and he finally picked up. Asked me what’s wrong and if I’m okay. I literally only called to drop on him why Mean Girls is Top 5 and turns out he’s never even seen the movie :lol:

Its rated PG13 and my niece is only about to turn 9 but I asked hm if I could watch it with them over Christmas and break it down, NFL film style to prep her for school and life. This dude just hangs up the phone :lol:

Top 5, though. Willing to go 6-10 with proper arguments.
My response was moreso seeing all them movies listed and not once I see a Shawshank in the *****

ezgif-1-6cdb16aab6.gif

Mean Girls the new 400 days of Summer or whatever #OnHere

View attachment 3197117

This is disrespectful because I know you know it was 500 days.

I respect all y’all calling Mean Girls a classic because it gives credence to my Top 5, maybe 6-10 talk.

Man, I got invited to the Hawks at Wizards tonight. I‘m too tired and had a night planned with League Pass. Signing up to go see Trae Young vs Jordan Poole live is crazy to me :lol:

My response was moreso seeing all them movies listed and not once I see a Shawshank in the *****

ezgif-1-6cdb16aab6.gif

Famb it was like 3AM out here :lol: Shawshank is definitely in contention. Morgan Freeman is actually one of my favorite actors. I think most, if not everything, that he has done has been a banger. He’s definitely on the dinner party list.

This is disrespectful because I know you know it was 500 days.
You're technically right: I googled "40 days of Summer" and got the answer. I then proceeded to purposely type it wrong in my post.
I feel like it's my duty, as a Black man, to actively butcher white folks names, movies and music. You won't see me EVER accurately name any of yo girl tay tay's albums.

Man, I got invited to the Hawks at Wizards tonight. I‘m too tired to be in the direct vicinity of Black folks so League Pass it is.
Screenshot_20231117-004816__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom