The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

these tournament games have been good for the league

it's not just about different colored courts. players are playing more energized & aggressive and fans are enjoying the novelty. i'm curious about volume of ticket purchases on tournament nights

it's going to be way more competitive in the knock out rounds

had the tv on at work and i tried to explain to coworker what the in szn tourney was all about. was asking why they changed the court designs :lol:

Are guys playing harder or is the idea of the tournament making fans think guys are playing harder? Serious question

🤔
Might be a placebo effect to an extent but the implications are on their minds when you see players or teams trying to get point differential advantages in a November game

Maybe not harder (pause) but some intent is a little different in the games I think 🤷🏿‍♂️

Are guys playing harder or is the idea of the tournament making fans think guys are playing harder? Serious question

🤔
As I stated previously, teams always are more engaged during this time early in the year, along with fans

It’s diminishing returns to have the tournament in November

Not a numbers ratings guy but the engagement drops off at some point after the first month of the year and all star break

Christmas is a little rush of excitement as well

Gotta fire up the November games from last season to find this answer lol

Booker and the Suns were clearly trying to run up the score last night because of the point differential

That last 3pt Book banked in might have gotten them into the quarters

thekillerj23 thekillerj23

20231125_133624.jpg

Tonight.

Man, I had to pass on that Trae and Poole matchup.

My LP Bros ready for Sixers-Thunder? I don’t know which way y’all betting cats go on this.

Back
Top Bottom