The Official NBA Summer League Thread

I know it's summer league but the Austin Rivers at the point experiment has a 5% chance of working out.

Morrison with the touch tonight. Hope he gets signed somewhere and actually sees some minutes, confidences seems to be the only thing he lacks.

I'm bout to talk SO much **** to all my coworkers who wanted anyone but Lillard. This kid shaping up better than I thought he would*

*Yes, I know it's still Summer League. Dont care.

OKC let byron mullens go to invest time in to cole aldrich
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bad call for real.

Lillard can score but I have seen not an ounce of PG play in him.. If Rivers was lookin to score as much as him I'm sure yall would be as excited over him too

OKC let byron mullens go to invest time in to cole aldrich :x :rofl:
Cole Aldrich is a total bust (I want us to just have him murdered), but Mullens is terrible too. All he can do is shoot and he's not even consistent at that (let us not forget he also had an 0-7 3pt fg performance). Then again, with bigs, you are sometimes only as good as the guards who are creating shots for you and as chronicled, Kemba and Augustine were horrible. Kemba was literally bottom 5 in the league in efficiency. Don't get me wrong though, I'll take him back over Cole though.

But the real reason he got traded is because he can't play d, rebound, or play in the post. Going to a terrible team with no better options, Silas just told him, "do you," and gave him that opportunity

Henzo, have you really been watching Lillards three summer league games thus far?  He has been facilitating and scores when the opportunity arises.... he has not forced many shots at all, and I don't blame him for trying to score a lot because I would get annoyed with watching Babbit chuck 3s for 40 minutes too (that fool sucks)... I played with Dame back in the day and can't believe how much his game has developed... dude is gonna be an all star caliber player in the League for the next decade...

mark my words

Hey_

Cole Aldrich IS a bust. 

Somebody on NT commented that "He should go home and be a family man, he just doesn't have it." 

Most dead on comment ever.

I'm really hoping that Scott Brooks let Serge know about The Dream wanting to work with him. While they're at it, Scott should ask if he can send the rest of his front court for some tutelage.

...Anybody know what shoes Kemba is wearing tonight?

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom