The Official NBA Summer League Thread

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I hope my boy DJ Kennedy gets some serious burn for the Cavs

I had gym class in high school with dude. One of the most quiet unassuming people ive met. He also averaged 8 points a game for the Cavs last season. I hope he sticks

Nooooooooo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Plumlee looking like he is going for picture day with the part down the side. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Moe Harkless looks like he's gonna %!!# his pants every time the ball is swung to him.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I hope my boy DJ Kennedy gets some serious burn for the Cavs
Truth. Hope him and Aston does well. Going to look for a stream to catch the next round of games

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I am guessing Thabeet will play come Wednesday for OKC no?????? And Lue running things for Boston this summer league.      
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully, Andy Rautins was on the Thunder bench too

Any way i can watch todays games?
nerd.gif
any sites or recordings up?

Please don't look like a bum again today Harkless. He ran the Evan Turner role of hiding in the corner to perfection yesterday.

Moe Harkless looks so awful. Guy is sleep walking out there just jogging back and forth down the court and hiding in the corner. The only time he moves without the ball is when he runs to the exact same spot on the left block only to get pushed off every single time and then walks off to go hide in the corner again. He looks scared as $%*# against the likes of Demarre Carrol. Not a good first look for his NBA career. Hip flexor my $%@...dude's vag flexor is what's really bothering him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Moe Harkless looks so awful. Guy is sleep walking out there just jogging back and forth down the court and hiding in the corner. The only time he moves without the ball is when he runs to the exact same spot on the left block only to get pushed off every single time and then walks off to go hide in the corner again. He looks scared as $%*# against the likes of Demarre Carrol. Not a good first look for his NBA career. Hip flexor my $%@...dude's vag flexor is what's really bothering him.

I hope he doesn't become Earl Clark

When does Memphis play? This guy who played for my school got invited to play for them and I want to see how he does.
Name is Josh Magette

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I hope he doesn't become Earl Clark

Damb...that's exactly who he reminds me of.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

When does Memphis play? This guy who played for my school got invited to play for them and I want to see how he does.
Name is Josh Magette
Memphis will be playing in the Las Vegas league. It runs from July 13-22.  

Back
Top Bottom