The Official NBA Season Thread: Pistons Fire Monty Williams | Pascal Siakam to Re-Sign for Four Years-$189M

Joe Mazzulla’s answer to the black head coaches in Finals question legit pissed me off.

He had the opportunity to say something positive, it didn’t even have to be elaborate. He chose to say the most conservative, MAGA pandering answer known to man.
Uber Christians are the worst

35yo coaching in the NBA finals for his second season as HC, EYE think buddy pretty ok 🤷🏾‍♂️
You quoted it, so you know I didn't say he wasn't. If anything the hyperfocus that comes with some of those conditions is only a benefit. Folks gotta stop adding things to comments that aren't there.

If the Mavs win tonight the narrative will be nasty, talking about how Kidd’s mind games worked and they’ll pit the Jays against each other even more

Joe Mazzulla’s answer to the black head coaches in Finals question legit pissed me off.

He had the opportunity to say something positive, it didn’t even have to be elaborate. He chose to say the most conservative, MAGA pandering answer known to man.
He seems like one of those “I don’t let my skin color define me” or “don’t see color” folks like we really have a choice or that’s how the world works :lol: :smh:

He seems like one of those “I don’t let my skin color define me” or “don’t see color” folks like we really have a choice or that’s how the world works :lol: :smh:
Nah he seems like one of those guys who identifies as Christian above anything else. They have to let you know they love jesus

Nah he seems like one of those guys who identifies as Christian above anything else. They have to let you know they love jesus
Weird thing about these types is they pretend to be apolitical until some maga stuff comes up and they're with it. (See Jonathan Isaac). The least Christ-like politicians get this free ride in some Christian's head for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom