The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

That's not even the full picture.

241197353_551531336165086_3313326493153458357_n.jpg
Was just bout to say picture was missing Dwayne Gretzky

That wingspan fetish has finally caught up to Toronto.
Nurse also needs to look himself in the mirror.
He's gotten too big for his britches imo. He needs this humbling.

Man I wonder why the Thunder hate Bazley so much. He sat a few weeks “injured” but it was largely believed it was just while the Thunder sought to trade him and he dressed out everyday so you know he wasnt really hurt because he would never miss an opportunity to get a stupid outfit off.

Then he returns to the lineup last game and today the Thunder started JAYLIN Williams ( Arkansas center/forward) over him and hit him with another dnp-cd which is insulting to say the least. Dude is not an nba player

At least it helps it get back into the losing column towards our 14% odds

Man I wonder why the Thunder hate Bazley so much. He sat a few weeks “injured” but it was largely believed it was just while the Thunder sought to trade him and he dressed out everyday so you know he wasnt really hurt because he would never miss an opportunity to get a stupid outfit off.

Then he returns to the lineup last game and today the Thunder started JAYLIN Williams ( Arkansas center/forward) over him and hit him with another dnp-cd which is insulting to say the least. Dude is not an nba player

At least it helps it get back into the losing column towards our 14% odds

The Thunder are closer to play-in (2.5GB) than they are from the third worst record in the league (5GB). I don’t know if that is a good or a bad thing at this point :lol: I guess it means that between Chet coming back, another lottery pick and FA signings/trades that they should at least be fighting for the the 8-seed next season.

That wingspan fetish has finally caught up to Toronto.
Nurse also needs to look himself in the mirror.
He's gotten too big for his britches imo. He needs this humbling.
He’s as good of a coach as it gets defensively.

But Masai needs to get him an offensive coordinator :lol: Their halfcourt offense is bottom 5 for the 2nd year in a row. They have more than enough talent to be merely mediocre or pedestrian rather than absolutely dreadful.

So he’s trapping & pressing & gambling more often to try to get out in transition but this isn’t high school or college :lol:

He’s as good of a coach as it gets defensively.

But Masai needs to get him an offensive coordinator :lol: Their halfcourt offense is bottom 5 for the 2nd year in a row. They have more than enough talent to be merely mediocre or pedestrian rather than absolutely dreadful.

So he’s trapping & pressing & gambling more often to try to get out in transition but this isn’t high school or college :lol:
Masai needs to add another guard or two. It's a bunch of 6'9 forwards and the only guards are FVV, GTJ and Flynn. :lol:

He’s not good or a part of the long term plans
He’s significantly better than JWill, Omoruyi, or trying to play JDubb at 4/5 (Muscula too but I’ll give him the nod because he makes 3s) just because he has a 7,2 wingspan. Defense is -10pp100 possessions better with him in vs out, 6,3% block rate, and can switch on defense and guard multiple positions (among lead leaders in blocking jumpshots/3s annually behind Thybulle). Likely our best rim protector too but I dont have numbers on it. I know nobody else is blocking Obi Toppin above and Kenyon Martin jr above the rim like that on this team

JRE is out too which hurts the defense plus he is like 40% from 3 this year

Back
Top Bottom