The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

What the hell kind of schedule is this for the Wolves. 7 straight games vs lottery teams.

AC5B2550-C14E-4209-A4D9-ACB562849E7B.jpeg

The Trae and Dejounte stagger really does feel like a lot to deal with. One of them is out there at all time’s putting a lot of pressure on a defense. If anything its worse when they are out there at the same time
I haven't got a chance to watch the Hawks yet but 46 dimes between those two is kinda crazy

The Trae and Dejounte stagger really does feel like a lot to deal with. One of them is out there at all time’s putting a lot of pressure on a defense. If anything its worse when they are out there at the same time

Often times when teams stagger their stars, rarely are the two stars both as gifted at playmaking as Trae and DM are. Just two high level passers on the floor at all times. They’ve looked pretty fluid to me in the preseason and through the first two games.

Often times when teams stagger their stars, rarely are the two stars both as gifted at playmaking as Trae and DM are. Just two high level passers on the floor at all times. They’ve looked pretty fluid to me in the preseason and through the first two games.
Assuming Bogey comes back healthy I am trading/benching Collins to close games. Gotta get another shooter out there and there’s no more need for muscles for no reason

Back
Top Bottom