The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

So much going on w the warriors unis w all them patches and such

Yeah, the unis are a bit cluttered this season. Especially if you're a team captain.

gettyimages-1244134444-1024x1024.jpg

Swoosh, team sponsor, Mr Russell. And if there are any other passings this season, a black stripe will be added.

They are all necessary but if the league was really gully, they would've had EVERYBODY wear the #6 this entire season.

Speaking of people overrating Amare’s perimeter skills. What ever happened to @zyzz ?
I think he's Bert. Bert. now?
Don’t necessarily have to have wiggle when you’re that explosive. Just a start stop. Westbrook aint ever had any wiggle and he’s had himself a career

Don’t think Suggs is going to reach whatever his peak is in Orlando though. Too many mouths to feed for him to become a lead guard
Think he'll be at best as a Marcus Smart type.

Marcus Smart type is still a very good player

I was comparing him to Jordan Clarkson in college but a "smarter" version i.e. try on defense and less tunnel vision, more willing passer

Not true point guards, not the traditional wiggle you like to see but can consistently get downhill and into the paint. Suggs def has burst

Marcus Smart type is still a very good player

I was comparing him to Jordan Clarkson in college but a "smarter" version i.e. try on defense and less tunnel vision, more willing passer

Not true point guards, not the traditional wiggle you like to see but can consistently get downhill and into the paint. Suggs def has burst
Right. That's why I'm thinking, if he improves his shooting, he can be a better (and hopefully more durable :frown:) version of what Lonzo has become.

dame back :emoji_eyes:
blazers might compete for a playoff spot after all.
thought this was the year that they should enter the wemby sweepstakes
Dame one of the players that if he’s healthy your team will always be in the mix for a playoff/play in spot

I thought from the beginning Paolo was Pistons Blake. Probably with a more fluid jumper at a much younger age, obviously.

He's basically that Pistons version of Blake with an upgraded dribble package and lighter on his feet

The Pierce, Carmelo etc comps make sense too. He's just gigantic so it's weird to see him with that type of footwork and handle

Back
Top Bottom