The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

lakers got to clean house. remove pelinka, rambis, klutch, etc
try and get something for AD, bron, russ. let bron break kareems record and move on from him and hope some team will give up some picks and/or young talent.
got to hit rock bottom before you can get better

blowing it up and starting the rebuild from scratch makes too much sense but we know the fanbase is too impatient to allow for it. you could trade bron and russ for draft capital but you can't pair AD in his prime with future draft picks. same could be said for a 37 year old bron.

lakers really destroyed their future for a pandemic ring.. something about laying in the bed you've made.

They won a title and I blame Anthony Davis moving like KAT now for why they can't really get anyone to come on over. I love KAT but watch Anthony Davis, dude's legs lag behind.

Yet Davis was unstoppable in that series win for the title. So that's all you need.

blowing it up and starting the rebuild from scratch makes too much sense but we know the fanbase is too impatient to allow for it. you could trade bron and russ for draft capital but you can't pair AD in his prime with future draft picks. same could be said for a 37 year old bron.

lakers really destroyed their future for a pandemic ring.. something about laying in the bed you've made.
They'll be starting from scratch with their own picks (unless Bron puts a gun to Rob's head) in a couple years anyways. Future isn't that cooked really but the Bron era probably is

Might as well wait it out

Man Russ fell off mad hard! Wow Smdh
Nets still starting Simmons. Wow
I ca t see him or Russ lasting on their current teams the whole season
Rust's stubbornness got him to this point. Too proud of himself to admit that he has flaws.

Reactions: OTG
They'll be starting from scratch with their own picks (unless Bron puts a gun to Rob's head) in a couple years anyways. Future isn't that cooked really but the Bron era probably is

Might as well wait it out

true. i guess it’s a matter of waiting to see what happens in free agency once they drop russ’ contract and see if they can salvage the bron era. i don’t think they own their first round pick until like ‘25 or ‘26 since pels have a right to pick swap. given the pels trajectory, it’ll probably end up happening

As somebody that watched his whole career, he did in fact have potential. But he didn’t have the desire . I don’t think he likes basketball which is fine I guess. Hell prob make 150-200 mill and then do something he likes later in life
Is that why he has no offense? I would really be doubtful if they hype up an Australian or a player that played in the Aussie league as a star quality player. So far, there hasn't been a player that lived to that hype. Lamelo could continue that trend.

The ONE AND ONLY pandemic ring.

The circumstances were dire in a year we lost the Lakers GOAT.

Yet LeBron made LePromise and LeDelivered.

And I am forever LeGrateful.

icegif-115.gif

Back
Top Bottom