The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Joe Harris got six threes off the bench for the Nets. The Nets have 47 points. The first quarter just ended.

You would have appreciated a dude I met at our firm retreat a few weeks ago. Was rocking a full, 3 piece custom tailored suite, monogrammed shirt with French cuffs, monogrammed lapel handkerchief. I think bow tie, but don’t remember that 100 percent.

Too much effort for me, but I respected the look.

I ****s with it :pimp:

Pocket squares are such a racket:smh: My pops and I would just go to the fashion district in New York once or twice a year, cop a bunch of different patterned silk pieces of fabric then our seamstress would cut them into squares and roll the edges. Look exactly the same but total cost is like $1.95 instead of $195 (not literally $1.95 but much cheaper than anything retail) :lol:

When teams bring in a player and force them into a new role.........when has that ever worked???

Why they keep tryin that silly ****? :lol:

Facts!

It had nothing to do with him constantly smoking layups and shooting 16 footers off the side of the backboard.
Sp Westbrook was ALL of our problems? Our two stars' inability to stay healthy had nothing to do with it huh

7AxJgDU.png

You’d think some of these Pacers players would learn not to challenge MitchRob at the basket.

673D163F-B290-4737-B250-0AA073877033.jpeg

1680739234875.gif

What the hell are you talking about, man? You been under a rock since 2016? Just because YOU didn’t like him or how he carried himself on the court, doesn’t mean his peers didn’t rock with him off of it
Even a lot of teammates personally didn’t like him. That’s a fact.

Back
Top Bottom