The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

The integrity of the season was compromised, they went on an unplanned hiatus for 3 months. That's just a fact, whether anyone wants to put a negative connotation on it- that's on them
:lol: If you’re going to say things that have an understood meaning and then just say “well if anyone takes it this to mean what it’s generally understood to me then it’s on them” then that’s bad faith.

:lol: If you’re going to say things that have an understood meaning and then just say “well if anyone takes it this to mean what it’s generally understood to me then it’s on them” then that’s bad faith.
I mean, ok :lol: the regular sequence of the season was disrupted in a major way. If you don't want to use integrity because it's too negative, ok

Whichever term you want to use- go for it

I just hope we get a fairly officiated game today. Yesterday’s FT disparity was nasty work.

This looks like the game where Tatum looks like he plays basketball for the first time.

I mean, ok :lol: the regular sequence of the season was disrupted in a major way. If you don't want to use integrity because it's too negative, ok

Whichever term you want to use- go for it
Tim Donaghy compromised the integrity of basketball. The Bubble didn’t. They’re two entirely different things :lol:. Words are important

He’s incredible defensively. His offense REALLY matters to this team also though :lol:

It’s highly unlikely they beat good teams in games where he’s disengaged on that end of the floor. Look at Game 2.
I saw some stats on how Davis was leading the Playoffs in blocks, def rebounds, deflections etc.

I also realized that LeBron isn't scoring all that much this Playoff, at least by the raw numbers so this point on Davis' offense seems vital for them

Tim Donaghy compromised the integrity of basketball. The Bubble didn’t. They’re two entirely different things :lol:. Words are important
Yet it is still fact that the integrity of the season was compromised. You arguing just to argue my guy :lol: I am not misusing this term which is why I used this specific term

I mean, ok yes a cheating ref is different than COVID-19, what are we talking about here lol

Not supposed to be here

rejoice.png
Just a Kid from Manhattan. Beating da odds

Yet it is still fact that the integrity of the season was compromised. You arguing just to argue my guy :lol: I am not misusing this term which is why I used this specific term

I mean, ok yes a cheating ref is different than COVID-19, what are we talking about here lol
You got it man :lol:. It wasn’t compromised

Back
Top Bottom