The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

The two games the 76ers won Harden had two of his best playoff games ever. If I was trying to predict the series, that means two out of the next three he has to do that again.

I'm still confident Cs are winning the series

I get not calling a timeout, but you gotta be decisive from the start of the play.

Tatum had no idea what he wanted to do.

Thats exactly why you call a timeout. To have a set play to be more decisive.

When Smart takes back to back game winners while you have timeouts left during the end of regulation and OT. Missed opportunities to draw up something better there.

jh.jpg

doc.jpg

He should post up more but he’s struggled passing out of doubles. Part of the reason why he’s been facing up at the middle a lot more.
He should post up more for sure. He got doubled on that final possession and almost bobbled the pass to Harden out of the double team but he made it count

Nah nothing to be ok about with that. You’re losing by 1. It’s not tied or a lead. Draw up your best play and not only make sure you get it off, make sure you can do something else if it doesn’t work.

Awful coaching when it matters and it’s arguably cost them 2 games.

Ime woulda called timeout

Celtics don’t know how to close out. Both times tatum should’ve just taken it up instead of kicking it out

Only way not justifying a timeout to me is if your team scored like 6 points straight to tie the game with last possession. Aint no way you should not call a timeout down 1.

Back
Top Bottom