The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

espn when i stayed up til 1:30am to watch a bronze medal game on espn2 and sportscenter is on instead
Screenshot_20230910_145550_Gallery.jpg

I cant believe yall really standin for this.

I expected more outrage.

I saw Canada as a friend, not anymore.

Your currency is confusing.
Pusha T owns your top celebrity.
South Park was right all along.
CFL stands for Crap Football League.
Hypocrites, if yall so "nice," why yall beat us like that?
Why? Tell me.

Team Amurrrica Hell Yeah is going to remind yall in the Olympics that USA also means "United Spankin ***."

I guarantee along with the Lakers going 82-0 Team USA will win the GOLD at the Olympics led by Lebron.

Redeem Team 2, A new Redemption.

Rudy Gay is right. These dude didn’t go all out in this tourney. They just breeze thru it, and figure their talent would get them thru the hard times. Negative .

How the Villain character get a story arc in all this?

NBA Storyline Future Releases:
1. Lebron Season 30
2. Dame Time in a New Timezone
3. Dilon Brooks Redemtion Arc

???

That’s my older bro next to Melo.

My bro said Dillon was talking **** the whole game. Was telling melo he was going for his career high. So my bro asks melo his career high and bro memorized all of his career highs . Of course Dillon ended up breaking melo’s 37 pt high.

3D8A860B-48C0-49E2-B119-840BC183C0C4.jpeg

My fave rocket already.

Dennis something else with how navigates through screens and is a master a changing pace. Well deserved MVP was the best player on the floor for all games except against Luka before he got hurt
526B5FA9-A7C9-454F-A100-E4C470EA71F1.jpeg

That’s my older bro next to Melo.

My bro said Dillon was talking **** the whole game. Was telling melo he was going for his career high. So my bro asks melo his career high and bro memorized all of his career highs . Of course Dillon ended up breaking melo’s 37 pt high.

3D8A860B-48C0-49E2-B119-840BC183C0C4.jpeg

My fave rocket already.

Dennis something else with how navigates through screens and is a master a changing pace. Well deserved MVP was the best player on the floor for all games except against Luka before he got hurt
526B5FA9-A7C9-454F-A100-E4C470EA71F1.jpeg

DAMN.

And Brooks was telling Melo he was breaking his high during a medal game against the USA?

Savage.

This is a solid point

Strongly disagree :lol:

Unless you think Jaren is just being lazy, we had issues controlling possessions in every loss. That’s an issue directly attributable to a roster deficiency.

Then in the Canada game Jaren didn’t even play, so of course that was gonna be a track meet where we didn’t even have the best player on the floor… again a roster issue.

Strongly disagree :lol:

Unless you think Jaren is just being lazy, we had issues controlling possessions in every loss. That’s an issue directly attributable to a roster deficiency.

Then in the Canada game Jaren didn’t even play, so of course that was gonna be a track meet where we didn’t even have the best player on the floor… again a roster issue.
Team USA is lucky that Team Canada didn't bring their secret weapon......

just imagine if he was in the lineup, Team USA probably would have lost 50.

I cant believe yall really standin for this.

I expected more outrage.

I saw Canada as a friend, not anymore.

Your currency is confusing.
Pusha T owns your top celebrity.
South Park was right all along.
CFL stands for Crap Football League.
Hypocrites, if yall so "nice," why yall beat us like that?
Why? Tell me.

Team Amurrrica Hell Yeah is going to remind yall in the Olympics that USA also means "United Spankin ***."

I guarantee along with the Lakers going 82-0 Team USA will win the GOLD at the Olympics led by Lebron.

Redeem Team 2, A new Redemption.

Back
Top Bottom