The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

A top eight player with the best young core in the league should make the playoffs fairly easily, right? Maybe even win a series?

Looking at how stacked the west is 1 through 10, simply gunning for the playoffs will make you a playin team at best. You either gun for being a WCF candidate at the least or you continue to build and don't stress about the playoffs (as a GM not as a fanbase).

1697125291625.png

IMG_8616.jpeg

maury-well.gif

OKC still feels like they are in an information gathering stage. They're going to use this upcoming season to assess everyone besides SGA. Honeymoon is over after this season though.
If everything goes right we're looking at one of the best rebuilds we've ever seen and it's time to start talking about Sam Presti because putting lightning in a bottle twice isn't luck

If everything goes right we're looking at one of the best rebuilds we've ever seen and it's time to start talking about Sam Presti because putting lightning in a bottle twice isn't luck
I mean they had 4 MVPs to work with. Would've been embarrassing to screw up a rebuild like that

Presti knows how to leverage cap space better than any GM. I think it's fair to question him when the team is contending, but hopefully he's learned from the 2010s.

I saw 5+ points and was trying to make sense of it :lol:
That kid is good but I read it and thought they had played more than the one game against a non nba team with no former nba players who had just played in Australia a few days prior

I’ll allow it tho- preseason vibes tend to be immaculate

Back
Top Bottom