The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

1668714687776.png

1668714715830.png

I personally don’t remember there being a lot of hype around Wiseman when he was drafted. Recall the narrative being that he was upside project in a relatively weak draft. And I believe there were a lot of people hoping the Dubs would take LaMelo with that pick.

I personally don’t remember there being a lot of hype around Wiseman when he was drafted. Recall the narrative being that he was upside project in a relatively weak draft. And I believe there were a lot of people hoping the Dubs would take LaMelo with that pick.

Very glad they didn't take Lamelo. I would hate to have to root against him.

Darius Bazley didnt go to the White House yesterday with the rest of the Thunder organization. Iirc he is very conservative and has had some problematic tweets before (even recently retweeted Kuz tweet about Kyrie) but I wonder how that affects his status on the tram as hes already an rfa since no offer was extended to him, which Presti never does.
he stinks and hasn’t improved at the things he was a most deficient at

he stinks and hasn’t improved at the things he was a most deficient at
Had to do a double-take last night because Bazley looked like Brick with just a vest on and no under shirt.
He’s one of our best defenders at multiple positions, easily the best athlete, and while he needs to get/keep his 3 over 30%, he doesnt shoot tons of them so he doesnt kill you there. He had Luka in Hell last game, Luka was calling for screens to get Dort off him only to have Bazley on him.

He should get at least what Clarke got for Memphis from someone, if not us. Its his 4th year and hes only 22

I like JRE but he’s so floorbound athletically

I agree he is kind of Josh Smith-y which whether its good or not depends on consistency and the ability to stay within himself

Also hes been doing the Westbrook dress super crazy thing since last season, just no1 cares. I’d still prefer to keep him unless we’re bringing in someone better

Buttons from the side guess it is a vest

Back
Top Bottom