The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I honestly don’t quite understand what his was vision now at this point :lol: Honestly, feels like he wanted to go to Houston this summer because he loves the city but it was also going to be the biggest long term bag.

When that didn’t pan out, he said “Ok, let me take the biggest short term bag” which was opting in. He realizes that to secure his next last “big” deal he PROBABLY needs to win a title, get to the Finals or at least have a strong playoff run.

I am guessing he thought there was more probability of that in LA and quite honestly, that city might fit his lifestyle more :lol:

Him opting in and requesting a trade to the Clippers has more to do with money and his financial future to me. And hey man, maximize the chance to make as much as possible at the end of your career 🤷‍♂️

Ain't no vision. He never took winning serious so now he washed up just collecting and living the lifestyle.

Having Russ and Harden at this stage is hilarious.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 13.17.49.png

260 m's...

1st team all looter

Harden, the 2 stars, Mann & Zu is a really really good 5.

Retained Powell to keep some punch off the bench, keep russ out of the starting & closing lineups.

I like it a lot.
Not having to close with Russ is the big win.

Team has enough firepower now to battle through their inevitable injury issues too.

Covington, batum, Morris and tucker all seem to be on their last legs

but tucker was their starter and at least went through camp with nurse and the team

If they’re all washed I’d rather keep tucker

Kawhi - Riverside
PG - Palmdale
Westbrick - Lawndale/Long Beach
Harden - Artesia

They really tryna win one for L.A. county and the Inland Empire :lol:

Covington, batum, Morris and tucker all seem to be on their last legs

but tucker was their starter and at least went through camp with nurse and the team

If they’re all washed I’d rather keep tucker

I get what you saying but all those guys are on expiring this year. Tucker still had 2 years now he off the books

This is all a plan for either a bigger move this season or next

Tucker was good on defense but it was literally 4v5 with him on offense

Only thing well miss from him is hustle rebounds and guarding jokic/giannis at times

sixers finally have the most depth they ever had in embiids tenure

Back
Top Bottom