The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Im scared of what Victor will become, its crazy. Even now its bonkers, literal alien out there playing with humans
F0jh9WyWwAAzMsm.jpg
wemby_airplane.jpg

Wemby can maintain said agility while putting on size. Ninjas acting like Alphabet isn’t as agile as they come. He’s just stronger than most too. His bag isn’t as deep so Wemby ahead of the game.

If he’s taller & stronger, he’s literally unstoppable. Just keep it simple and work off the post most game. The skills are cool and crazy even but that combo is just a cheat code.

At that size, I’m always gonna be worried about durability until some szns prove otherwise.

Maybe i'm missing the nuance in this and it's trolling, but I don't understand the people who even bother making this comparison. I don't even have to go into the reasons.

Same.

I didn’t know it was a thing, until about a week ago. But ppl were really running with this smh

Dudes like this, running with this for stupid engagement:

Type in “Wemby” and this dude. Insane takes. Out of control :lol:

Last edited:
Same.

I didn’t know it was a thing, until about a week ago. But ppl were really running with this smh

Dudes like this, running with this for stupid engagement:

[

Yep, it’s either trolling or pure laziness. Watch even a minute of clips of both and it’s obviously a silly comparison.

Wemby to me is on his way to being a super-sized KD..

If I'm Bron, I'm telling Bronny to leave them white women alone and go get with Wemby's sister. The genetic masterpiece that will be created from that child will be nothing short of sensational.

Marcus needs to leave Larsa alone and go get with Kobe's oldest. We missing out on the potential greatest eras of basketball due to these dudes playing wanting these washed out yams.

He doesn’t need to overly bulk and he doesn’t need James the system harden

Just naturally grow into his frame and get a league average point guard, vet or start Jones
Jones is solid…He already at like 7 assists coming off the bench, yo could catch a Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague type all star appearance 1 season from playing with Vic

2nd game in a row where he played the 4th instead of Collins

If I'm Bron, I'm telling Bronny to leave them white women alone and go get with Wemby's sister. The genetic masterpiece that will be created from that child will be nothing short of sensational.

Marcus needs to leave Larsa alone and go get with Kobe's oldest. We missing out on the potential greatest eras of basketball due to these dudes playing wanting these washed out yams.

sir this is a wendy's

we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif

Back
Top Bottom