The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

Jones is solid…He already at like 7 assists coming off the bench, yo could catch a Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague type all star appearance 1 season from playing with Vic

2nd game in a row where he played the 4th instead of Collins

Them Jones boys just really know how to play PG. Can’t deny it. They got some great coaching

But I def see that

ll.gif

Same.

I didn’t know it was a thing, until about a week ago. But ppl were really running with this smh

Dudes like this, running with this for stupid engagement:

Type in “Wemby” and this dude. Insane takes. Out of control :lol:

This is wild. It's always people that wanna jump out the window just be "different". His hip hop knowledge is appreciated but he might wanna leave this basketball alone.

Book nice, but should never be a first option over Kevin Durant.
KD dont want to be a first option
If I'm Bron, I'm telling Bronny to leave them white women alone and go get with Wemby's sister. The genetic masterpiece that will be created from that child will be nothing short of sensational.

Marcus needs to leave Larsa alone and go get with Kobe's oldest. We missing out on the potential greatest eras of basketball due to these dudes playing wanting these washed out yams.
Friday Ice GIF - Friday Ice Cube - Discover & Share GIFs

marcus found who he needed, a scammer just like himself

If I'm Bron, I'm telling Bronny to leave them white women alone and go get with Wemby's sister. The genetic masterpiece that will be created from that child will be nothing short of sensational.

Marcus needs to leave Larsa alone and go get with Kobe's oldest. We missing out on the potential greatest eras of basketball due to these dudes playing wanting these washed out yams.

Marcus is a goofy. Natalia deserve better than that.

Back
Top Bottom