The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

Dray :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

IMG_1465.gif

He gonna rest up with this suspension get the 2nd unit rollin and come back with a vengeance

Last edited:
Gotta get an end of bench guy like Troy Brown Jr or Shake Milton to snuff Draymond, not one of the best players on the team. :lol:

I understand why you'd say that, but KAT is known for being soft. It would have been worth it to revamp his reputation and set the tone. If it were Ant right there, I wouldn't be saying this.

I understand why you'd say that, but KAT is known for being soft. It would have been worth it to revamp his reputation and set the tone. If it were Ant right there, I wouldn't be saying this.

would've been "KAT isn't even really tough like that. Draymond couldn't even defend himself"

ANT was right there too, wasn't he. He didn't do anything either.

Shoulda done the ole prison move. Grab his 🥜 and Dray woulda immediately let up. No one gets punched :pimp:

ANT was right there too, wasn't he. He didn't do anything either.

No one thinks Ant is soft like KAT.
This is a 7 footer that uses a fake deep voice for intimidation.
The opportunity was right there for the taking.
would've been "KAT isn't even really tough like that. Draymond couldn't even defend himself"

I don't think anyone will look at KAT as the enforcer type regardless, but it would have sent a message around the league not to mess with his teammates. Would have been a nice team/chemistry builder imo.

ESPN app is literally the same as Barstool was

same colors just rebranded

same login from barstool even works and carries over

Theis :pimp:

Think my guy might be kinda washed though. And hasn’t really played well anywhere outside of his Boston stints.

Back
Top Bottom