The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

elpablo21 elpablo21 iunno bout you but my Mondays are good

no bad mondays ever over here WFH - Playing Warzone and bsing with ppl in Proximity chat

just cause i dont agree with what some of yall are doing im having a bad day ?

got it

2C1BBA06-A314-4E34-8085-72C29EB75609.png

Lmk if yall need a carry. Ill put yas in my book bag

playing warzone while WFH.. i’m snitchin to HR

1669055972255.jpeg

NGL - and I don’t like to stereotype - but as far as I can recall, everyone that I’ve known that went to Harvard (undergrad or law school) has been some level of douche.

No offense to any Harvard alums on here.

Not eem gon lie. xxpizzo xxpizzo is somehow great at every game. Idk why he has an axe to grind with the thread tho :frown:

LOL - let me explain.. i had a co-worker text me LOL soon as the news broke who is a big simmons guy and i already knew what type of time he was on just breaking balls.. i came in here and its the first thing i seen as well with the jokes.. i let my old co-worker get under my skin and brought it out here but i still feel the same way about it honestly.. it bugs me that embiid wont be playing - i couldnt care less for harden/maxey for this game just wanted embiid to play

let them know but only game i cant hang with is yall Madden players - Shout out to the PS Madden guys and that league if they still even run it.. they ran me off and i forever became a xbox player and never touched madden again (this was prolly 5 years ago)

HIM HIM is a goat MLB The Show player though and 2k guy himself

nope and it never is over the internet and never will

what some of yall doing is clown ****

i said what i said

Love this response. :lol:

Though nobody should be mad that TROEL Embiid is getting a taste of his own medicine for once.

With his scared ***. :lol:

yeaah the kid almost meeting his demise by the ladder is a stretch...lets not take this situation that far now :lol:

the ladder falls then the mom walks up to it with the child and tries to help pick it up.

lowkey think thats Giannis chick and his son Liam

Right.

But the point is that it fell where people were walking/chilling.

Anybody could have gotten hit with that ladder falling when they least expected it.

And yeah, if that was his son, how nasty would the story be then?

Let's all just be glad no one got hurt. And hopefully he learns to respect NO next time.

LOL - let me explain.. i had a co-worker text me LOL soon as the news broke who is a big simmons guy and i already knew what type of time he was on just breaking balls.. i came in here and its the first thing i seen as well with the jokes.. i let my old co-worker get under my skin and brought it out here but i still feel the same way about it honestly.. it bugs me that embiid wont be playing - i couldnt care less for harden/maxey for this game just wanted embiid to play

let them know but only game i cant hang with is yall Madden players - Shout out to the PS Madden guys and that league if they still even run it.. they ran me off and i forever became a xbox player and never touched madden again (this was prolly 5 years ago)

HIM HIM is a goat MLB The Show player though and 2k guy himself
Which coworker was texting you when you was ready to throw hands with us over Maurice thybole of all people

Which coworker was texting you when you was ready to throw hands with us over Maurice thybole of all people

i remember saying he could avg a certain amount of points if he played same amount of time as dort or seen the amount of shots dort did LOL :rofl:obviously very wrong take but i dont think i ever went hard in the paint for him like i used to for simmons or embiid

deff never to the point id throw hands for defending thybulle

do you remmeber what thread that was in im not sure how search ft works and would love to re-read all that non sense

Look at the self hating, tap-dancing mfer

04:34 "Black people are the worst in how they treat gay people"

"They" got this uncle Tom going on Major news networks to talk down on Kyrie and black people.

Sucks that so many Black celebs are compromised. None of them can truly ever speak out on social issues without having to worry about suddenly getting boxed out of their cushy spots.

As stated many times before, Barkley definitely ain't the mouthpiece for the common Black man.

Why comment on the Chappelle joint if he admits to not even seeing it?

Sucks that so many Black celebs are compromised. None of them can truly ever speak out on social issues without having to worry about suddenly getting boxed out of their cushy spots.

As stated many times before, Barkley definitely ain't the mouthpiece for the common Black man.

Why comment on the Chappelle joint if he admits to not even seeing it?
What social issue can you not speak on with proper communication?

Seems everyone is stuck in their ways and there's no joy in getting from A to B when there's attention in A.

Back
Top Bottom