The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

I blame Harvard

Fam. This guy Kyrie doesn't eem show up for his job that pays him tens of millions all the time and they expect him to show up for class?

I would love to read his application essays :lol: :lol:

NGL - and I don’t like to stereotype - but as far as I can recall, everyone that I’ve known that went to Harvard (undergrad or law school) has been some level of douche.

No offense to any Harvard alums on here.

Is HBS cool doe :nerd:

He seemed calm and truthful. He had to make it long winded to try and wrap the subject up as best he could.

Hating on what he said there is disingenuous. Black people do have a disparity in representation between division and unity.

At quick glance cuz I didn’t even press play and I too thought they bought the Q’s step team to Barclays.

He seemed calm and truthful. He had to make it long winded to try and wrap the subject up as best he could.

Hating on what he said there is disingenuous. Black people do have a disparity in representation between division and unity.

At quick glance cuz I didn’t even press play and I too thought they bought the Q’s step team to Barclays.

Until the last line I dead *** thought you were talking about the guy who was shouting at Larsa Pippen :lol:

Sometimes dudes just need a change of scenery

Also, Felton too young to just let himself get fat like that. He was a pro athlete ffs
Like I didn’t read the article but unless he’s saying he was an example of a player that didn’t do it right, I don’t care

NGL - and I don’t like to stereotype - but as far as I can recall, everyone that I’ve known that went to Harvard (undergrad or law school) has been some level of douche.

No offense to any Harvard alums on here.

grad school of education checkin in.. tbh, any time someone from the b-school cross registered in our ed courses they’d come thru with a level of entitlement and self-importance i couldn’t get behind. cats would take up a lot of air space and always try to run point when they should’ve fallen back and just listened. perhaps it’s the energy that is needed in their industry(ies) or folks are cut from a different cloth.

not necessarily terrible people, i think i just have a different set of values.. or maybe im an old fart who doesn’t like being around new folks

grad school of education checkin in.. tbh, any time someone from the b-school cross registered in our ed courses they’d come thru with a level of entitlement and self-importance i couldn’t get behind. cats would take up a lot of air space and always try to run point when they should’ve fallen back and just listened. perhaps it’s the energy that is needed in their industry(ies) or folks are cut from a different cloth.

not necessarily terrible people, i think i just have a different set of values.. or maybe im an old fart who doesn’t like being around new folks
I hear you.

And, admittedly, my exposure to Harvard grads involves a fairly small sample size. But the only two two laywers at my prior from Harvard law were both the type to give associates an "emergency" assignment at 4:00 PM on a Friday, regularly. Haven't met any of the Harvard folks from my current firm.

If the warriors are on the 2nd night of a b2b do NOT put them on national TV.

Silver has to know that :lol:

adam silver's probably more mad than pels fans who paid to see steph. went from a dubs core three vs zion/bi/cj game to the warriors b-squad likely getting run out the gym by end of the first half

to their credit tho, the warriors youth were competitive against the pels last time they played

Back
Top Bottom