The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

Exactly my reaction since the rumors came out with Indy but then I looked at someone like the Kings and they have the same record lol... and I wouldn't have been mad at Siakam going there

Only difference here is I feel like getting rid of one of your lottery picks seems a little dumb. I don't think the Kings would have to give up anyone like a Mathurin or unknown potential commodity like Walker
What do y’all want the Pacers to do instead? They don’t have anything close to an all-star caliber player outside of Hali on their roster, but they’re too good with Hali to get a bad enough pick to potentially get said AS player.

They just had a top 10 pick and he can’t get in the rotation.

They aren’t a free agent destination.

Might as well just try to add a known commodity and be as good as you can. There has to be some sort of upper-middle ground in the league and folks just have to be ok with that.

SMD’s will get you killed in NY.

:lol:
It depends cause since it become such a normality in NYC, I have seen people tell that to each other jokingly. However, you tell the wrong person in most places, and that's your life. I remember a few years back on the 5, some dude said that to another cat and he had to run into the other cart when hombre pulled out a good size knife.

It depends cause since it become such a normality in NYC, I have seen people tell that to each other jokingly. However, you tell the wrong person in most places, and that's your life. I remember a few years back on the 5, some dude said that to another cat and he had to run into the other cart when hombre pulled out a good size knife.

It’s always been the top mortal sin that could come out of your mouth IMO.

What do y’all want the Pacers to do instead? They don’t have anything close to an all-star caliber player outside of Hali on their roster, but they’re too good with Hali to get a bad enough pick to potentially get said AS player.

They just had a top 10 pick and he can’t get in the rotation.

They aren’t a free agent destination.

Might as well just try to add a known commodity and be as good as you can. There has to be some sort of upper-middle ground in the league and folks just have to be ok with that.
Regarding specifically Siakam:

Not give up Mathurin or Walker

Kings= don't give up Murray

If you can get him with other pieces you do it... I said the same thing a few posts ago regarding what the Kings fit with Siakam

What I want them (Indy and Sac) to do is to keep on doing what they've been doing, it's working. Both are building pretty decently, ironically they traded with each other... don't force a trade

Can Gallo still play at all? Perhaps shockingly, I don’t think I’ve watched a Wizards game this season.

He can still shoot, yes. Can dunk two hands if he's under the rim. Can't really play defense.
His issue is he'll be out at the 3-point line and he can hit those, especially straightaway 3s. But he'll keep getting open out there, getting the ball, and then when the closeout comes, he'll pump fake and try to go to the basket. He then realizes the defender is back in front of him after a few steps and has to pass it out. I get keeping the defense honest, but nobody's respecting your drive man.

I felt like killmonger in the museum scene watching him. Like "Bro why aint you just shoot it over here?"

Cowboys bout to make the whole state AND COUNTRY sad again lol

1705271028745.png

Need Denver to just hold on tonite for this dub against the Pacers for some breathing room.

Zero faith in CLT :ohwell:

Regarding specifically Siakam:

Not give up Mathurin or Walker

Kings= don't give up Murray

If you can get him with other pieces you do it... I said the same thing a few posts ago regarding what the Kings fit with Siakam

What I want them (Indy and Sac) to do is to keep on doing what they've been doing, it's working. Both are building pretty decently, ironically they traded with each other... don't force a trade
Pacers 4th in the East now, other than Haliburton, Bruce brown, and Turner, no one’s consistently getting 25+ minutes. They really want another player to make a run. Walker racked up mostly DNPs this year. from Obi Toppin/Jalen Smith at PF to Siakam is an upgrade

Kings: signing a washed Harrison Barnes to 3 year 54 million during offseason was a mistake, they’re looking to upgrade now

Pacers 4th in the East now, other than Haliburton, Bruce brown, and Turner, no one’s consistently getting 25+ minutes. They really want another player to make a run. Walker racked up mostly DNPs this year. from Obi Toppin/Jalen Smith at PF to Siakam is an upgrade

Kings: signing a washed Harrison Barnes to 3 year 54 million during offseason was a mistake, they’re looking to upgrade now
Pacers very clearly could use more talent. That doesn’t mean you force a trade for someone like siakam especially if it means dumping your unknown lottery pick.. as well as potentially paying siakam that max

They should stay their course and see if any other All stars become available in the summer or next season

Ain’t no reason to rush a Damb thing…

The kings on the other hand seem in more of a position to “rush” their timeline but again I’m not trading Murray

Back
Top Bottom