The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft Week

Would be kinda surprised if they didn't go 3-1 with the way you guys are playing :lol:
That’s the thing though - most Clippers fans, myself included, don’t think they’ve played well at all the last two games, despite Ws.

But the Nets game was after 4 days off and teams this season are like 2-8 in those situations. And maybe they lost some focus for the Lakers game with LeBron out.

Jalen green knocked up draya smh nasty work she's about to run circles around him. Her oldest son is older than Jalen lol
thats wilddd
i saw her at cava a few months ago, she is as bad in person with stupid amazing proportions.
i thought about talking to her but honestly didn't wanna bug her
its funny because no one noticed her and she i guess came alone after a gym workout to grab a togo plate. if she chose to dine in then i would definitely introduce myself

IMG_5203.JPG

star player: yannis
backend player: thanasis
thats wilddd
i saw her at cava a few months ago, she is as bad in person with stupid amazing proportions.
its funny because no one noticed her and she i guess came alone after a gym workout to grab a togo plate. if she chose to dine in then i would definitely introduce myself
just like that nt'er who was on a plane with her

thats wilddd

IMG_5203.JPG
To be fair, she’s like a D-list reality “star”, so isn’t THAT crazy that folks wouldn’t notice or know her :lol:

thats wilddd

IMG_5203.JPG
Damn she looks like she might be a lil slim thick in person

Last edited:
steph won and then went 73-9 and would have won again if not for draymond’s stupidity and inability to not hit other grown men in the nuts

the only thing that was getting questioned about the warriors was draymond’s ability to control himself, which hasn’t changed with age

not true at all. steph was viewed as otherworldly levels of good but once KD showed up and Steph dialed back his game for the betterment of the team there was definitely not the same hype around him. He went from a unanimous MVP to just being considered one of the best players. It made it seem like he needed KD to win a chip. The narrative changed. And then after KD left and he put up crazy numbers again and played his wild flair style people were like oh he’s still that good i guess the past few years he dialed it back. Then the dubs sucked so it was like does he really have it is he that guy. And from the bottom they rose back up and won a chip and he was the clear cut guy and delivered in the finals on the biggest stage. It was a penultimate boss move and cemented any questions about who he is and his impact on the game and his legacy.

Back
Top Bottom