The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Towns improved as a post up guy, and became pretty good in the regular season.

but I think in the playoffs he's struggled against really good switch guys.

Austin Rivers calls out Gobert and Cat

He's soft as baby sxxx but at least he can shoot 3s right NT?

You got a role player journeyman telling his all star teammates that he's big for nothing... Obviously y'all fans care more about these bigs being able to dribble and shoot more than their teammates do.

Tell that to Luka & the fanbase after reaching the WCF.

Cuban don’t care about contracts.
Bad contracts and trades are why they're struggling to build around Luka.

Need to get to a place where they have all their picks to trade and get their cap sheet cleared of the nonsense (mainly Tim and Bertans) so they can be more flexible.

Julius Randle isn't doing anything to appease Luka or the fanbase. We've had enough Knicks trash roll through here lately to know it ain't the recipe.

My real point is that the guard skills drive the game the farthest. Since post-Shaq, winning at the highest level of basketball has been dominated by "Guard Skills". But we all know this. We don't need to argue about it.

The Lex Steele name drop reminded me that CES and AVN overlap this year.

Tons of tech professionals gonna be in town on the company dime, swiping their corporate cards on some nastiness.

HR professionals, corporate accountants, and credit card dispute agents better start locking in.

Winter is coming
Sheyyit lemme see if i can word an email convincingly enough that its career progress related and get my job to flew me out

My real point is that the guard skills drive the game the farthest. Since post-Shaq, winning at the highest level of basketball has been dominated by "Guard Skills". But we all know this. We don't need to argue about it.
How many Centers with "guard skills" have led their team to a ring?

KATs shortcomings are more mental than anything else TO ME. He’s shown glimpses of being able to do all the stuff we criticize him about.

Mental a huge part of the package though, as we’ve seen.

Gianni’s, AD, Draymond, Dirk, KG to name a few.
What team did Draymond lead to the finals? AD is debatable.... I'll give you the other 3. That's 3 out of how many? Even with them 3, they were/are all beasts in the post which is my mans point. Having "guard skills" is just a bonus and if you aren't a beast in the post then that guard stuff is useless as evidence by Kat.

Tim Duncan?
Dirk?
Giannis?
Tim Duncan is the hardest justification here for most but I would say he had guard skills, guy could shoot and was a great passer for his size.

Giannis is Mr. Basketball, I don't think there's a single thing he couldn't do if he wanted to do it.

What team did Draymond lead to the finals? AD is debatable.... I'll give you the other 3. That's 3 out of how many? Even with them 3, they were/are all beasts in the post which is my mans point. Having "guard skills" is just a bonus and if you aren't a beast in the post then that guard stuff is useless as evidence by Kat.
Bam?

Back
Top Bottom