The Official NBA Season Thread: Lakers Hire JJ Redick

i wasn’t much of a believer in Barnes but I’m liking his trajectory. He’s unintentionally hilarious off the court, too

“We do the best we can to help them,” Popovich explained. “We bring in speakers that talk to them about the negatives of social media. They don’t have to be slaves to it, they don’t have to live every moment wondering what somebody’s saying about them good or bad. People don’t have to know when they go to the bathroom, eat a meal or wash their car. It shouldn’t affect their lives at all.”

Popovich explained the Spurs have seen progress, with their players being less attached to media coverage and social media commentary over the years.

The more we tell them, the more they live their lives without caring what anybody else says,” the coach said. “Especially people they don’t even know. And often times, it’s even your relatives. Most people in your family don’t know what the hell they’re talking about when they tell you something about basketball.

“So the more you can depend on your teammates and yourself to find your place in the world, I think the better off you are. So we try to get that across to them as much as we can. And having speakers in and sharing books with them is part of the process.”

Tatum isn’t going to have the stats the other guys do because of how balanced the team is. JB and Zingus are both 20+ a night and White and Holiday have their big nights here and there too.

That said he’s still 27/9/5 on 47% shooting with really good defense. Not too bad.

I wish draymond had something to say because I appreciate the “raw” angle

He genuinely has nothing interesting to say most of the time

And we’re gonna get him on tnt. Hope he can fine tune his takes because I’d welcome this type of energy

Nurkic should have kept his mouth close after the last loss

But Draymond is delusional

He blames his suspension on Nurkic staying down on the floor

Said KD questioned his character when all KD said pretty much what his teammates said

Dude has learned nothing

When the Warriors hit another rough patch, he gonna start acting out again

Back
Top Bottom